Photo

[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * * 66 votes

2365 replies to this topic

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Orange Stockholm, OSF

How much space do you have in the system, try downloading free space from the market that should give you information on all partitions.
Do you have any other scripts that might be causing conflict with dark tremors , like a2e or any other app moving scripts.
If not try re partitioning you sd card again.
And are you saying it worked and then just stopped working for no reason ?.

Sorry for late answer.

ROM: 225 MB (49.9 free)
Internal: 213 mb (27.7 free)
SD : 7.16 gb (5.13 free)
sd (a2sd): 479 mb (431 free)

Just to try I deleted some of my applications that are moved into a2sd partition, and it increased from 415 to 431 mb.

Yes it was working and for some reason it does not work anymore. You recommend repartitioning or reflashing the ROM again?

And I dont have any other scripts that can move apps. I am using avast but I think this has no effect?

Edited by wakeup12, 01 September 2012 - 10:16 PM.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
There seems to be very little data on your sd card partition, but looking at it you don't have that much installed.
Yes l would recommend flashing the rom again after a full wipe then copy you're sd card to you're p.c then format you're sd card through you're phone or p.c then partition you're sd card through cwm advanced settings. Coppy the p.c backup of you're sd card back to you're sd card then reboot. Hopefully it should be working.If not try /su a2sd reinstall through terminal . It might also be worth checking the rom's md5 sum against the download link just to make sure you have a correct install. I have used this rom since release and have never came across or seen a post that explains what you're going through without what I mentioned in the above post. You haven't tried to download any version of busybox or anything similar have you ?.
If that fails there are a few commands you can enter through terminal emulater that might shed some light on the matter.
Before doing any of the above just try this in terminal emulater type
su
a2sd cachsed
Then see if there is an increase of data on you're sd card.
Lastly you haven't deleted anything from the phones system/ etc/init/.
If none of the above applies or works then I am at a lost.

Biohazard

johnnyman

johnnyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
hi guys!!is there an option in this rom to black list a phone number?thx!! :)

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
sorry for late reply,(working all the hours.....)anyway,i solved the problem.i think it was a case of a bad download(s).what i did in the end was go on the cyanogemod site and got the gen1 to gen2 t.p.t file(version 7 believe)i then removed the other tpt stuff and other roms,and i managed to get this rom( a zip version) and i changed my recovery img(4.0.1.5-blade-gen.img)then i installed the the gen1/gen2 file(via the guide i.e. menu,vol + and power)a green text appeared then the green android guy came to view,and it went into recovery and i wiped the cache etc,and installed the new rom(s.s.zip file.)and it worked! then i went on Google play,and got mr.pigfish and it said i have a gen2 phone. so one phone back from from the dead!! just noticed the battery mod....just installed it.many thanks.

Edited by sam tyler, 10 September 2012 - 08:04 PM.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

hemantaims

hemantaims

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hi all,

thank you kostaT for this rom. I am enjoying this rom. however i need help with one issue. I want to record calls from phone line itself. and i know this rom supports it. there is an option to record calls while in call. when i use that option it records calls in amr format. but the voice is distorted .. i cant hear anything from it. calls get recorded but recording is very bad, cant make out whats being said in the call.i have attached that call recording file..change extension from .zip to .amr. it might help to sort out this.
i rotted my phone with z4root..permanent root.
i have used callrecorder app also.. but no seetings are working for 2 way call recording..

Help me in this please.

Attached Files

Edited by hemantaims, 07 September 2012 - 05:26 AM.

Sentello

Sentello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, thank you for great ROM!

How i can add some Language pack? I need Bulgariang language in my phone. Is this posible?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

hi all,

thank you kostaT for this rom. I am enjoying this rom. however i need help with one issue. I want to record calls from phone line itself. and i know this rom supports it. there is an option to record calls while in call. when i use that option it records calls in amr format. but the voice is distorted .. i cant hear anything from it. calls get recorded but recording is very bad, cant make out whats being said in the call.i have attached that call recording file..change extension from .zip to .amr. it might help to sort out this.
i rotted my phone with z4root..permanent root.
i have used callrecorder app also.. but no seetings are working for 2 way call recording..

Help me in this please.

Kernel patch is to support skvalex's CallRecorder. Are you using that? I've been told you can also record calls using the inbuilt function in ZTE dialer.

Hi, thank you for great ROM!

How i can add some Language pack? I need Bulgariang language in my phone. Is this posible?

Depends on what you mean by language pack? You can add keyboard dictionaries quite easily but adding a new language to system menus won't be worth the trouble imo.

Di0g0

Di0g0

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE || ZTE SKATE ACQUA
Hi KonstaT.

I have a big question... First off all, I love this rom :)

I installed DarkTremor a2sd GUI , but i can't install more than 30 apps without fill the internal memory :(

Can you help me? I don't have this problem with CM7 + S2E

Thank You!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Hi KonstaT.

I have a big question... First off all, I love this rom :)

I installed DarkTremor a2sd GUI , but i can't install more than 30 apps without fill the internal memory :(

Can you help me? I don't have this problem with CM7 + S2E

Thank You!

No, you don't need to install anything. Only thing you need is a properly formatted EXT partition on your sdcard. Darktremor is already included in the ROM and it is active after a full wipe. What does it say under EXT partition in Settings -> ROM settings -> Partition info?

If you need to initiate a2sd manually, you can do it terminal with
su
a2sd reinstall
A2SD GUI is nothing but a graphic extension to do exactly the above.

bbdoc

bbdoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi,

I have been using this ROM for quite some time now and I'm really happy with it.

Anyway, I have a small issue with an app called mysms. I'm supposed to be able to send SMS using this app from a webapp, which users seem to confirm works fine on most devices.

What happens is that, when sending an SMS from the webapp, it doesn't get sent from my mobile until I manually get into the mysms application.

Does anyone else use mysms on this ROM ? Is there any task killer included with this ROM which maybe would kill the mysms app and cause my sms for not being sent (I didn't install any task killer app myself).

Thanks for your support.

Device: ZTE Blade GEN2
ROM Version: CyanogenMod 10 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.1.2)

mickeystar

mickeystar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
is there a way stop the phone vibrating whenever i send a text and it shows my balance?

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Hello,

My laptop has Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 130 but when I create temporary access point, my phone does not see it, do you have any idea about why this happens?

@bladebuddy

Thank you I have not tested it yet, but cachesed command seems unrecognized. I will tell the results after reflashing the rom.,,

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

My laptop has Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 130 but when I create temporary access point, my phone does not see it, do you have any idea about why this happens?

This ROM doesn't have support for ad-hoc networks. You can use this method to create non-adhoc network on win7. You can do similar thing on linux with hostapd.

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

This ROM doesn't have support for ad-hoc networks. You can use this method to create non-adhoc network on win7. You can do similar thing on linux with hostapd.

Thank you. Now I see in wifi list, but when I enter the password, it says "Obtaining IP adress..." but nothing else happens. Should I configure IP settings manually?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Thank you. Now I see in wifi list, but when I enter the password, it says "Obtaining IP adress..." but nothing else happens. Should I configure IP settings manually?

It should work without any extra hassle. Just make sure that you have shared our main internet connection.

squee666

squee666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Well if you have the oled screen blade I would happily take it off your hands my Gf owns this phone and I like to make it better whenever I can

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

It should work without any extra hassle. Just make sure that you have shared our main internet connection.

When I enter Adapter Settings, I see my wireless device and Microsoft Virtual Miniport Adapter. When I disable it, the sharing operation fails. Should I share my main connection using this miniport configuration -> Sharing -> ... use this internet connection or using LAN adapter? When I do the former one, it automatically chooses either Wireless Network 1 or LAN and I don't have any other option to change it.

psu_freak

psu_freak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I also had problems with my bluetooth connection. Today I was able to fix them by pulling system/bin/bluetoothd and system/bin/sdptool from cm-7.2.0.

With CM7.2.0 I had issues with laggy bluetooth audio, therefore I replaced the kernel with the original blade kernel.

With only the file replacement modification in RLS7 I played some music and there was some stuttering in the audio when I operate the device. I also made a test call and it worked perfectly (according the other party).

Edited by psu_freak, 16 September 2012 - 08:13 PM.

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade
Hi KonstaT,

Does Swedish Snow RLS7 works on Idea Blade (256 MB) perfectly or there are any issues regarding camera, wifi, bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio etc?

If there are any issues, are there any additional patches required to be applied to Swedish Snow RLS7, so that it will be fully functional in Idea Blade.

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Edited by anantk, 20 September 2012 - 06:05 AM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts
You tell me. I don't have Idea Blade. There's no issues that I know of.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

garrett345