I've decided not to replace Talk with Hangouts since Hangouts sucks at this point in time. Yes it looks much better, but it doesn't do basic things like tell you which contacts are online. It's being rated very poorly for that reason too. So I'll only include Hangouts with the ROM when it's actually got things like user status.
As for comparing it to H3B, I guess it would go a little something like:
And theres other minor things too.
- Cleaned up the dialer, themed it, added vibrate on touch and animations
- Enhanced the alarm clock
- Audio re-router to fix audio issues in apps such as Skype and Viber
- Modified the camera so that the preview area is larger. I've also added in hardware buttons to take pictures and focus
- Updated and enhanced the file manager
- App permissions can be controlled (this is at the framework level, so it's not just an app I've added in)
- The image viewer is better
- The browser is better
- The email client is better
- It's patched from the master key exploit
- It's got a new kernel with a secret weapon
- It's way more optimized
- Everything looks nicer
I forgot that I've actually got a few of the well hidden menu icons that I need to clean up and I also need to take a look at the the emergency dialer. I'm getting close now though
He will be getting some of your easter eggs when it gets released ?
Also are you will supporting the rom ?