Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Well, I still had to patch the second vulnerability, although it's not so severe as the first one (requires special conditions like classes.dex having less than 64kb, etc.)

Edited by C3C0, 19 July 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

Thank you for your help. I'll keep it in case i need it.

Yet, after 2 days of use, I find H3Blues very interesting (fast, nearly any slow down, battery looks to hold well). :D
Only the theme is what i don't like ! lol

Does someone know if it's possible to edit the lock screen ? i didn't find options.

Is there a way to scroll back up taskbar from any place on the screen like in android 4.2 instead of from the bottom only ?

Well for the theme thing you may want to flash CM7.2 from Ceco . Since it got the CM Theme Engine :)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Well, I still had to patch the second vulnerability, although it's not so severe as the first one (requires special conditions like classes.dex having less than 64kb, etc.)

There was an update for the app that I've just installed. It no longer crashes and I can confirm that things are secure :)

Attached File  screenshot-1374260947944.png   65.45KB   35 downloads

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

24KiFly24

24KiFly24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Handball, cars, tuning, electronic gadgets:):)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate [RootBox/CM7.2]
  • Twitter:@Béla Bartha
I've been using the rom for 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago when i tried to start viber it wrt rote"the application Viber has stopped unexpectedly", I thought it was not a big problem. Then i tried to start another app and wrote the same. Clean install, it was OK till morning when it started again. I tried to save datas that's why i kept data partition and sd-ext partition. The apps were on the phone but still doesn't start. What could be the problem? Thx for help:) Have a nice weekend

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
I'd suggest trying another micro-sd card if you have one as it sounds like it's starting to fail. The ROM itself doesn't really do anything special with any of the partitions or anything so you'd find that it'd probably happen on other ROM's too if you left it long enough.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

xander21

xander21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
I think my message passed incognito.
I said :

Does someone know if it's possible to edit the lock screen ? i didn't find options.
Is there a way to scroll back up taskbar from any place on the screen like in android 4.2 instead of from the bottom only ?

Edited by xander21, 21 July 2013 - 11:56 AM.

ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5 - H3 Holo

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

I think my message passed incognito.
I said :

You can replace the lockscreen with something like Holo Locker. That's about it.

Unfortunately that's a feature I miss from the 4.2 status bar myself. I don't think there's a way to do it on Gingerbread.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

xander21

xander21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

You can replace the lockscreen with something like Holo Locker. That's about it.

Unfortunately that's a feature I miss from the 4.2 status bar myself. I don't think there's a way to do it on Gingerbread.

Ok thank you.

slgh2005

slgh2005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi , I have a problem with contacts .
I use google ID to sync my contacts.
I can sync the contacts ,but there are something wrong with the name .
eg
the right name is : A B C

but in this rom ,the name is : B A C

What can I do ?

Edited by slgh2005, 22 July 2013 - 09:18 PM.

cripto

cripto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, when i swtich on my wifi it's automatically switch off.. please help :|

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Hi , I have a problem with contacts .
I use google ID to sync my contacts.
I can sync the contacts ,but there are something wrong with the name .
eg
the right name is : A B C

but in this rom ,the name is : B A C

What can I do ?

What ROM was you previously using? It's just that all contacts created online and all created via Gingrbread should all sync the same, yet you're saying that the contacts middle name is being placed as their first name. So this may be a silly question, but have you gone and pressed the menu button when viewing contacts and selected display settings? From there you can select which name to sort via.

Hi, when i swtich on my wifi it's automatically switch off.. please help :|

Did you wipe data/cache and format /system before installing the ROM? WiFi is something I use daily so it should work perfectly. Normally when it doesn't it suggests that the kernel and dhd.ko file aren't matching up.

Edited by H3ROS, 23 July 2013 - 02:17 AM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

xander21

xander21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Some people know me to be "The man with a thousand problems" :D
and I don't have any problem with this rom (only my GPS but my chip must be dead).

Contact sync worked wellvia wifi at first start and since wifi and data on/off works well.

I am impress by battery life and the light amount of service running in the background.

A friend spoke about private ZTE driver that could not be release to the public for my gps chip, could this be possible ?

Edited by xander21, 23 July 2013 - 09:56 AM.

xander21

xander21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
I have a problem. :D
When i call someone, phone screen turn off and it's impossible to turn it on to stop the call.

I had the same problem under 4.2 rom so i used power button to end calls but this is not a solution.

Edited by xander21, 24 July 2013 - 06:16 AM.

warimation

warimation

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
you have to calibrate proximity sensor

xander21

xander21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Ok, thank you.
I'll try this.

wicko

wicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi,
I want to save contact to SIM but there is no option
Please add this option or create an addon .
Thanks in advance .

Paun21

Paun21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
when will new rom be done?

slgh2005

slgh2005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

What ROM was you previously using? It's just that all contacts created online and all created via Gingrbread should all sync the same, yet you're saying that the contacts middle name is being placed as their first name. So this may be a silly question, but have you gone and pressed the menu button when viewing contacts and selected display settings? From there you can select which name to sort via.

Did you wipe data/cache and format /system before installing the ROM? WiFi is something I use daily so it should work perfectly. Normally when it doesn't it suggests that the kernel and dhd.ko file aren't matching up.

Thanks .
I used ColdFusionX rom previously .
I check the gmail contacts online and find it is same with the phone . So the problem is not the sync .Maybe it is caused by one APP called "Super Backup" . It can automaticlly backup and restore contacts ,sms , apps and so on . I used it long time and no problem before this rom . Maybe it is bug . Finally I love this rom ,lightly and quickly .

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
@ xander21
It could be a faulty GPS or it could be the GPS servers. You could try one of the apps on the market to adjust the GPS servers.

https://play.google....ouble.FasterFix

@ wicko
https://play.google....m.shao.Copy2SIM
https://play.google.....happydroid.c2s

It's one of the features lost by using the nicer looking dialer. It's worth it in most cases unless you're switching to a phone thats not Android.

@ Paun21
I'm working on it as much as I can. Currently I'm working on the email client as I've decided to modify an open source one. It's looking great :)

@ slgh2005
It could very well be a bug. Normally contacts are backed up to Googles servers and restored that way, so I wouldn't know for sure.

Thanks by the way. Many people don't comment and mention the positives, which is to be expected. As with most software if theres a problem then that's what you'll hear about more than anything.

Edited by H3ROS, 26 July 2013 - 02:09 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

wicko

wicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Thanks for your reply
Can you help me to install stock phone & contacts.apk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users