eddev, on 13 November 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:
Following a clean install I had an issue synching my calendars with the upated GAPPS, as a quick fix while waiting for an updated GAPPS when tilal gets chance
I did the following
- boot into recovery
- flash the previous version of GAPPS
- without rebooting flash the new version of GAPPS
- reboot and you should see only 4 new apps install (everything else should remain as it was)
- check your relevant app (I use agenda widget) and the calendars should now be available for synching
I'm not sure which other apps are installed,perhaps tilal can advise what else was stripped out compared to his last version
Thank you very much for your help.
Surprisignly I didn't have to install the stripped GAPPS at all.
The Play Store was already there (I don't know why, but I don't care) And Synchronizing my Calender was no problem at all too.
I have been using the 10-20121110 build and it works nice and smooth.
Unfortunatly I found some things that don't work well:
- Facebook (is it just me, or is this application just completely slow?!)
- Graphic Problems when loading different applications (shows 4-5 columns in crazy colours)
I have an other question as well:
Anybody has an app, that allows me to schedule my profiles (according to time, wifi, surrounding noise,...)?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my horrible english.