This guide will show you how to get a fully functioning version of Google Now for JellyBean working. It's a hacky method but it works
So you've installed a JB based ROM. What now?
- Download my special GAPPs package and the Voice Search apk from http://goo.im/devs/t...15-stripped.zip
- Flash this in recovery
- Reboot into JB
- Set up your Google account etc.
- Install the Voice Search apk from step 1
- Click the "Google" app in the app drawer
- Set up Google Now
- Got to app drawer. And click the one saying Voice Search
- Click on the mic and say something to verify it works.
- Go to Settings, Location Services and Enable "Google's Location Service"
- Go back into Google Now (Google app) and click the menu button and go into settings
- Go to privacy and accounts and enable "Location and Google Search" and "Search on Google.com"
- And use Google Now as you please!
Please do post feedback!