Here comes another port based on my latest CM 7.2 - MIUI. It was requested by couple of Skaters
so I decided to give it a go. Framework has been ported from Blade version
made by Romu_Android so big thanks to him. His original thread can be found here:
My personal opinion: This ROM is very nice and has great theming support. On the other side
overally it feels a bit laggy compared to my other CM7 builds (vanilla, MokeeOS). Especially
in default launcher and settings. Don't expect this to be improved.
Original ROM comes with google apps already preinstalled so there is no need to flash them separately.
Check the second post for change log and potential hotfixes
- system partition size: at least 150MB
- cache partition size: doesn't matter
- put rom ZIP and hotfix ZIPs if any (2nd post) to SD card
- reboot to ClockworkMod Recovery
- make a backup of your current rom using menu: Backup & Restore / Backup
- wipe data / factory reset
- advanced / wipe dalvik cache
- mounts & storage / format system
- install zip from sd card - choose to install rom ZIP and all hotfix ZIPs downloaded from the 2nd post
Thanks go to Romu_Android for Blade port of MIUI, CM team, MIUI team, tilal6991 for providing the device config and all devs contributing to android community
Edited by C3C0, 12 August 2012 - 05:52 PM.