Orange Trial - Urvasi - [Update] Now starts Monday 7th April

Guest ClintEastman

Guest ClintEastman
Dear Triallist

Due to unexpected technical difficulties the start date for the Urvasi Trial has

now been postponed until Monday 7th April, 2003.

We will confirm your participation, based on the pre-trial questionnaire, before

this date.

If you have any queries, please contact the Trials Team through the Trials

Website or email [email protected]

Kind regards

Orange Trials Team

:)

Still not heard anything - trial was postponed until today yet I still don't know if I have been accepted!

Any body else?

Or is this a UK update MK11?

B@gger.

I thought these glasses would last another year..........!! :oops:

Thanks Neil!

I hope there is no fine print on the trial otherwise I'm likely to be suckered again! :)

Guest neilg

i wont be holding my breath come april anyway!!! I can see that somehow this is going to use a SERIOUS amount of data, hope they are paying the bill.

Guest Firaas
i wont be holding my breath come april anyway!!! I can see that somehow this is going to use a SERIOUS amount of data, hope they are paying the bill.

I think they will, but only to an extent - otherwise there would probably be abuse of it.

In my trial, they offered to pay for £10 worth of WAP calls (as it was a wap trial).

Guest ClintEastman
Logging in this morning I see that it has been renamed "Music Lounge".

No incentive details available yet though :-(

lycrawearer

:wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lycrawearer

Had an email last night from the Orange Trials team ....

Unfortunately I haven't been accepted (they stated due to massive interest - it had been over subscribed) :-(

However I am a 'reservist' - so if anyone does drop out - apparently I might be in the running for a place then !

Still - can't complain .... was on the All-Together trial, and now on the 7650 Mobile Video trial - can't be too greedy I suppose :wink:

Has anyone had confirmation & been told what the incentive is yet ? Just curious that's all ?

Thanks

Lycrawearer

Guest HungrySPV
Had an email last night from the Orange Trials team ....

However I am a 'reservist' - so if anyone does drop out - apparently I might be in the running for a place then !

Has anyone had confirmation & been told what the incentive is yet ?  Just curious that's all ?

Lycrawearer

Yep I made the reserve list as well :lol:

Wonder how many people got on the trial.

A nice incentive would've been a big SD card to store all the music on !

Guest Shuflie

:cry: Bugger, I'm a reservist too. Has anyone got any positive email from orange? One way to find out if your are still on it is to see if the trial still shows up on your homepage, it disappeared from mine.

Guest ClintEastman

I should imagine that all the people that have had no email are on the trial, i havn't had one and must have been one of the first to sign up. :wink: