Orange Trial - Urvasi - [Update] Now starts Monday 7th April

Guest ClintEastman

Guest ClintEastman
The Urvasi trial will allow SPV users to participate in an online music community. Providing music playback, instant messaging functionality, recognition of music content on SD card, presence information about community members on and off line, recommendation of new music based on users’ listening habits and browsing of rich content. The trial will begin on 3rd March 2003 and continue for 3 months. You will be requested to complete a pre-trial questionnaire to determine your suitability for the trial, which you will receive details for once you have registered.

www.trials.orange.co.uk

:wink:

Yeah it's meant to be, although they're keeping hush hush about it.

In the information for it it says

The trial will begin on 3rd March 2003

so the date below it is probably wrong (today's date)...

Remeber the small print when you sign up,

that you are responsible for the cost of your calls

inc GPRS.

Their incentive will probably cover this issue seperately - it did in my trial.

Depends on whether they are goign for the ingnorant piracy route. Where by any music we have on our phones can be transferred/listened to, just make sure that you have the orginal copy... thinking about it, could be a way for them to finally find a proper use for the license key media player produces when ripping a CD.

signed up this morning, I have run a few trials with other companies - trouble is you end up with a PC running allsorts of stuff and a room full of devices! Still keeps me in new 'toys' :)

Guest Shuflie

If you look at the pop up that comes up when you hover your mouse over the Q it says that the questionaire hasn't started yet. Not good if we have to complete it by tomorrow morning. :?

I emailed too, got this back a minute ago:

"Dear Triallist

The problems you may have experienced this morning accessing the questionnaire should now have been rectified.

The Urvasi pre-trial questionnaire is now available on the Trials Website. In order to continue your inclusion in the Urvasi Trial this questionnaire will require completion by 9am,

Tuesday 25th February 2003.

................"

tired it - seems to work now. :)

Guest mantrac

I've filled the questionnaire in ages ago but haven't had any news since.

It's supposed to begin today.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?