- Rename all the Folders and files to delete the Chinese characters because it may affects Norton.
- You can use "Norton Ghost for DOS with USB support", "Ghost 4 Linux" or "Norton Ghost 32" for windows (easier way for me).
*** VERY IMPORTANT, THE SIZE OF ext4 PARTITION***
- You must create the partitions before. Please pay attention at ext4 size. it must be at leasts 1.6 Gb primary partition or Norton won't allow you to restore. Linux-Swap is fine between 128 and 256 Mb.
- After having restored the ext4 partition you have to choose one of the folders according your needs and then copy the files inside to your Internal Storage or SD card root folder.
- There are 3 files inside each folder: "xxxM.exe", "zImagexxx" and "KaFeixxx.h". The "xxx" means memory used/free for graphics. You can open the KaFeixxx.h file with a text editor in order to know if it's related to Internal Storage or SD card (or you can learn Chinese instead).
- Just pay attention to the command "Set CMDLINE":
* Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 init=/init" -> Internal Memory.
* Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init" -> SD Card.
- Click on "xxxM.exe" and Android will boot.
- Really nice boot animation.
- It starts really faster than standard CM6B2.
- It works smooth and fast.
- It is in Chinese, but you can change the language in settings (good luck). You can change the keyboard language too, but it's preferable to change the whole keyboard because some Chinese characters won't disappear.
- Nice widgets.... unfortunately in Chinese too.
- A lot of Chinese stuff ... but you can delete it.
- Some menus in settings will stay in Chinesse too.
- Keys are different from standard: back=suspend and hung=back.
- Untutu benchmark score with internal storage installation is between 1200 and 1300 (really fine).
- Kernel: 188.8.131.52-00018-gae49c12-svn -> ipaq3870.
- Camera is not working.
- I can't try Wifi. It's not working under Android anymore since I flash my O2 last time. Sorry.
- Phone and data connection works fine.
Edited by lotuxete, 09 September 2012 - 10:17 AM.