smashed screen :/

Guest Mrian

dropped it out of my pocket while riding off... careless i know.

But well done a few Google searches eBay don't seem to offer much on replacements ($167 which is pretty steep). I cant be the first one here to break the screen...

Been using OTG for a mouse as the screen still operates (without touch) :D

but well,

anyone got any ideas?

Would love to return it to its former glory!

i

Guest Colin Whiteside

The screen is the most expensive part of the device by far, and since the whole thing is one bonded piece of equipment now instead of separate parts for the glass and the display there's not much you can do except eat the cost and be paranoid about it for the rest of never-ending eternity.

garh it still works, abeit as a bed time with mouse unit.. could take it on holiday ... basically anywhere that has a table it stil is practical..... ill wait till teh 3G version comes out and maybe give it to mum and dad. never ending eternity ... hahaha.

Guest glossywhite

garh it still works, abeit as a bed time with mouse unit.. could take it on holiday ... basically anywhere that has a table it stil is practical..... ill wait till teh 3G version comes out and maybe give it to mum and dad. never ending eternity ... hahaha.

You could always bless your parents with a brand NEW one :) - after all, they deserve it, not a smashed one.

• 1 month later...