Its only working when you are in stock rom
FIRST: you need files that are used to zero the IMEI.Here is the link(http://g300.thebrona...0-downgrade.zip
SECOND: make your IMEI to be 0 or other than your IMEI.
THIRD:follow this tutorial:
1. You must enter the engineering menu. Dial * # * # 2846579 # * # *
2. Go to ProjectMenu/Background setting/Usb ports setting and select Manufacture mode
3. Back to Background setting and go to Qualcomm background open setting and select background open (pass is 0 (ZERO))
4. Exit the engineering menu and turn on USB debugging (settings/developer tools/usb debugging)
6. On PC install the DFS Tool (http://cdmatool.com/Demo).Connect the phone and run DFS tool.
7. Go to Ports and double click on dbAdapter Reserved Interface.
8. Close the Ports window and click on SPC.In DFS log must write UNLOCKED DEVICE.
9. If this OK go to Programming and type your IMEI in right place. (you can read Imei from phone box)
10. Click write.
11. When all finish go to ports and disabe dbAdapter Reserved Interface.Unplug your phone.
12. Go to engineering menu again.
13. Go to ProjectMenu/Background setting/Usb ports setting and select Normal mode
14. Back to Background setting and go to OTP NV filter switch and click Confirm
15. Back to Background setting and go to Qualcomm background open setting and select background close.
16. Restart Phone.
Thats all.. you now have YOUR IMEI!!! Dial *#06# for check.
Thanks to cicki for founding this tutorial and thanks to tutorial maker
YOU DO IT AT ONLY YOUR RISK!!!
Now when you finish with that you can go to Toolbox5irom.apk on your phone and make a backup of UNLOCKED IMEI of your phone.
Edited by margityu, 05 December 2012 - 07:37 PM.