Today I got replaced Dell XCD35 from the service center. I could able to reboot in the recovery mode with my previous Dell XCD35 mobile but this time I don't know why it is not getting in the recovery mode.
Steps followed by me:
1. Installed z4root for temporary rooting the device.
2. Installed Recovery Manager. Assigned Superuser permissions to it.
3. Installed Clockwork Recovery thru it and rebooted the device into Clockwork Recovery mode.
4. Held volume down key while rebooting. ====> It stucked to the Dell logo.
5. Pulled out battery and then reinserted it.
6. Power on the device while keeping Volume Down key pressed. ===> Same behavior.
7. Also tried the same with the Home+Volume UP+Power key as mentioned for the Idea Blade device. ===> same behavior.
Please help to resolve the issue also let me know if I'm missing something here.