Thanks for the ROM and congrats on this release - you've put Huawei and Vodafone to shame.
Got the WiFi crash very consistently though. Hope the following helps:
- Went from stock B888 to stock B892, then to stock B936, using update.app method
- Flashed CWM 4.x and installed B940, B944, S3 ROM, and Infusion
- Between ROMs, always always did a CWM factory reset wipe, and for good measure unmounted and formatted system and cust
- Never had the WiFi crash until now
- Battery pulled, booted up, WiFi was on
- Did some testing: WiFi crash happens with and without mobile data turned on.
- WiFi crash only happens when turning WiFi on (not when turning off)
- Auto reboot happens after a 1-4 min freeze
- The first 30ish seconds after either cold boot post battery pull or after auto crash reboot, I can toggle WiFi on and off about 4-5 times, after which it crashes.
- After either cold boot post battery pull or after auto crash reboot and then waiting a an hour (with no WiFi toggling), I can toggle WiFi off and on once. If I try to toggle off and then toggle on again, it crashes.
- No system settings have been changed since install, only apps installed and used.
I know that most of this has probably already been reported but there's my experience - this is just to try and help the devs.
Edited by intensedarkness, 15 November 2012 - 02:05 PM.