2432 replies to this topic

JHsaucy

JHsaucy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei Ascend G300
Could someone tell what exactly is the procedure when flashing this rom, this is the only from I have problems flashing with. It won't reboot after flashing, I just wipe all data like it says, but is there anything else like un/mount system etc. that could help?

Ludak021

Ludak021

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
what do I mod and how to put clock with date in the middle of the status bar like some skins for CM9 have?

Could someone tell what exactly is the procedure when flashing this rom, this is the only from I have problems flashing with. It won't reboot after flashing, I just wipe all data like it says, but is there anything else like un/mount system etc. that could help?

In CWM do factory reset then format system, clear cache, clear dalvik cache, battery stats, format data, format cache, then reboot into CWM again (reboot recovery option in CWM) then install ROM from zip file. All should be well after all this.

Edited by Ludak021, 20 November 2012 - 06:13 PM.

ludilo66

ludilo66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Can I import this notification bar from JB to ICS?
Thanks
Posted Image

JHsaucy

JHsaucy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei Ascend G300

what do I mod and how to put clock with date in the middle of the status bar like some skins for CM9 have?

In CWM do factory reset then format system, clear cache, clear dalvik cache, battery stats, format data, format cache, then reboot into CWM again (reboot recovery option in CWM) then install ROM from zip file. All should be well after all this.

Thank you, it can actually reboot now :)

zex_rad

zex_rad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 U8815
I can also report problems with missed calls SMS... Never happened before (was on Infusion from the beginning)...

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
For installation it should be ok to:-

1. Factory reset
2. Format system
3. Advanced, Reboot Recovery (not always necessary but to be on the safe side)
4. Flash CM9 and Google Apps.

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 posts
WOW! Just got 3004 in Antutu without an overclock or any governor settings changed. I have never got 3000+ on a ROM before so well done Daz!

Edited by kyan31, 21 November 2012 - 12:16 AM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 posts
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1353456994672.jpg   55.87KB   64 downloads

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo
We've hardly done any real optimisation too. :P

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:lots

We've hardly done any real optimisation too. :P

maybe its just that daz has done a much better job than huawei.

Thanks, If I helped in anyway don't forget to rep me :)

Pirex69

Pirex69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:MTB, Android, symbian
  • Devices:Huawei u8815

I´m still with infusion and i have 3196...

Ludak021

Ludak021

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

got 3800+ with ordinary stock rom minus some apps + V6 supercharge + 1.24ghz oc. Got 3200ish with just stock rom, no fidling. Actualy, CM9 is giving bad scores in benchmarks but works fine in reality.

edit: I think we need YT working, and other video related stuff, to hell with benchmarks.

Edited by Ludak021, 21 November 2012 - 01:24 AM.

downloadvibe

downloadvibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
someone already tried to see the performance in games? I went back to gingerbread because of the performance to be superior ... someone please confirm that

downloadvibe

downloadvibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

got 3800+ with ordinary stock rom minus some apps + V6 supercharge + 1.24ghz oc. Got 3200ish with just stock rom, no fidling. Actualy, CM9 is giving bad scores in benchmarks but works fine in reality.

Forget the benchmarks... see the real performance.... this is the first rom with gpu hw on the ui...

Aurimas L.

Aurimas L.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Huawei G300
Now I've got wifi freeze everytime or 95% when I turn it on... :-/

ZTE Blade with Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5) @ 691Mhz
Huawei Ascend G300 with CM10 @ 1228Mhz

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Now I've got wifi freeze everytime or 95% when I turn it on... :-/

You do realise that this is a known issue. Memory allocation was increased to minimise the frequency considerably. If you want to prevent it happening, just make sure the phone isn't busy using lots of memory before you toggle wifi. If you've crapped out your phone so there's constantly lots running, then yeah, you're going to get freezes. The issue is completely resolved in r3.

Edited by fr0do, 21 November 2012 - 07:21 AM.

Posted Image

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Devices:G300

You do realise that this is a known issue.

Then why is this not added (again) to the second post 'known issues'? Together with other bugs like lagging video playback and (for some) phone signal dropping? This would help get a nice overview of bugs that can be worked on / come with this CM9 release and then people do not have to read all 32 pages of this thread to see if their bug is already reported.

Edited by wouterbeer, 21 November 2012 - 08:29 AM.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

The issue is completely resolved in r3.

ahh... I must have missed that. I was thinking people may have had the fix already. :P

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Then why is this not added (again) to the second post 'known issues'? Together with other bugs like lagging video playback and (for some) phone signal dropping? This would help get a nice overview of bugs that can be worked on / come with this CM9 release and then people do not have to read all 32 pages of this thread to see if their bug is already reported.

I think the answer to this is, that it is an experimental rom. So, its really in the testing stages and because its in a state of development atm, I reckon uncertainty comes with the territory.

dan nedan

dan nedan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300 u8815
  • Twitter:@dan nedan

good point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users