[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

any chance to fix random rebot ? my mobile in cm9 from r1 to r7 still in the same problem

tnaks in advance

It's a bootloader issue, nothing to do with the rom. A fix was released today, see this -

how can i see that it works ? Because the commando screen close after few seconds (and text)

Just watch what it says, if it's along the lines of "writing to whatever successfully" then it's worked. If it says "Permission denied" then it didn't.

Can Capture the last lines :/(screenshooting) because the cmd close imendently after its done.

Don't run the bat file from Windows explorer. Open a command shell/DOS box (Windows Key + R or Start menu > Run and then enter cmd.exe), in the command shell browse to the folder in which you extracted the stuff and run the bat file from the command line. That way you get the full log of what happened.

Hope this helps.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I'm on cm9 R9 and I think I've discovered a bug. If I put the phone in airplane mode and then switch back it won't connect to the network anymore...

Hmm, seems to work now after a reboot... oh well..

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest cjcandrei
Maybe, you are on r8, not r9? :)

Yeah I meant r8, the latest... Seems to work now after the reboot. I use to put the phone on airplane at night with automate it and then at morning to deactivate airplane. This morning did not come back but after a reboot it's back to normal. I'll see how it'll work today...

Guest vladad84

Please Help. When you turn off Wi-Fi, or get out of the range that we will not connect to the mobile Internet. Currently my last cm-9.1-R8 u8815. The same thing happened earlier in cm 9.1. What you can be the problem? Only you will manually turn on only 2 G network and turn off. It bothers me all the time to do it. :wacko:

Edited by vladad84

Guest Pain_Deluxe

you found a smooth mod ? where ? :D

@ Daz: Can you provide a zip with disable scrolling cache and scrolling mod (Put value to 12000 and min. 8000)

Guest cjcandrei

That is what I did. Push it with root explorer, modify perm and owner, delete dalvik cache and then reboot. It's smoother now but still not as smooth as infusion. Probably the latter had something additional that was teaked...