[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

with r1 and r2 I have problem with playing video via galery. It plays laggy with default player. All videos recorded with phone. With mx player it plays normal.

Also I can not install allbackup.apk :)

Just get the allbackup apk and move it to system/app with a root file manager. Reboot your phone and your done. Allbackup should be present on the phone, working as normal.

I reccomend using antek explorer if you don't already have a root explorer.

Dazzozo, I found another bug with the ROM. For some reason, the videos are very very laggy when played, probably 1 frame per second. However, when I use mxplayer and have 'fast decoding' on, the video recording is fine :D

Edited by kyan31

Try the 'CM9/CM10 AOKP Popstyle' theme. I'm using it, and it's very nice.

post-969101-13532669540315_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13532669827129_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13532670101704_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13532670294138_thumb.jpg

Taste is subjective ;)

Anyway I've got the loud volume during calls, well call it a problem, too, if you could look into that it would be great.

Guest JHsaucy

Does anyone else have a problem with rebooting? On whichever version I try after a reboot the phone freezes at the cm9 logo. The only thing that makes it reboot is a full data wipe and re flash, it's really annoying. Any solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Andymac1969

Does anyone else have a problem with rebooting? On whichever version I try after a reboot the phone freezes at the cm9 logo. The only thing that makes it reboot is a full data wipe and re flash, it's really annoying. Any solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I had that problem, plus flashing MICKEY7 Google now online zip, Google Now just crawls, I have had WIFI freeze and some random reboots I want to use this ROM so much, but it just feels a bit "fragile" it is a credit to Dazzozo, but I need my phone to work 100% of the time, so at the moment the only one that has never let me down is Favoroooo, so will put it back on.

I so hope this ROM is sorted as Cyanogen is fantastic.

Andrew

I want to use this ROM so much, but it just feels a bit "fragile"

Andrew

What do you mean 'fragile'? This is the only ROM available with hardware acceleration so it's probably the most reliable ROM that you could find. All the other ROMs are also based on B944 which still has random reboots and slow performance.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I also think the volume in calls is way to high, it even hurts my ears, and i'm a metal guy :)

Does anyone know if the "mic problem" (mic on calls being too low on stock rom's) is fixed ?

How can i answer a call and talk with headphones ? Whenever someone calls me and i'm with headphones (iphone ones, with mic) i have to unplug them so i can talk ... Any app or something to fix this ?

Guest Andymac1969

What do you mean 'fragile'? This is the only ROM available with hardware acceleration so it's probably the most reliable ROM that you could find. All the other ROMs are also based on B944 which still has random reboots and slow performance.

I love Google Now, but it does not work well on this ROM it's the first time I have had an issue with it, I have had the problem with reboots, and it getting stuck on the Cyanagen logo, then you have to wipe an reflash to get it to work. WIFI has locked the phone a couple of times.

I cannot notice any hardware acceleration, I did try MX player across my WIFI network, but the audio was well out from the picture?

I have had no issues with Favoroooo at all, the Cyanogen ROM will be better in the long run, but for me I will hold off a few weeks.

Guest merchan

Dazzozo, I found another bug with the ROM. For some reason, the videos are very very laggy when played, probably 1 frame per second. However, when I use mxplayer and have 'fast decoding' on, the video recording is fine :D

I confirm this. Vídeo playback in gallery is bad, on YouTube is acceptable but could be better. Maybe the gpu acceleration is causing this issue?

Edited by merchan

GOOGLE NOW

For some reason, the Google now zip that Tillaz posted for infusion actually works perfectly on cyanogenmod 9, so if you want google now, flash tillaz's zip.

Link to thread: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355994-[ROM]-[iCS]-INFUSION-[09/11/12]-[6-THEMES]-[b05]

post-969101-13532763725286_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13532763829142_thumb.jpg

post-969101-1353276391608_thumb.jpg

Even though it does work properly, do a nandroid backup just in case, and +1 tillaz's thread.

I have problem with notifications when chat/IM apps (ebuddy xms, imo, whatsapp) not showing on incoming massage. after update tu R2 version.

battery time is excelent!

with r1 and r2 I have problem with playing video via galery. It plays laggy with default player. All videos recorded with phone. With mx player it plays normal.

Also I can not install allbackup.apk :)

also edit pictures via gallery is crashing gallery application, only sometimes it go through and works.