Bricked over night.
Yesterday evening I updated Recovery and ROM (and installed some apps), connected to charger and today morning was dead.
I own this phone just 20 hours only...
- Phone: Huawei Ascend G300 u8815 Vodafone
- Memory: Hynix
- Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery v184.108.40.206 - R8, recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-u8815-R8.img
- ROM: STOCK+ ROM, based on official ICS 4.0.3 B960, StockPlus-B960-R6.zip
- Baseband: 2030
Before was installed:
- Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery v18.104.22.168 - R4, recovery-clockwork-hybrid-22.214.171.124-u8815-R4.img
- ROM: CyanogenMod ROM 10.1 Experimental, cm-10.1-20130127-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R1.zip
Now the phone is detected on the USB (without battery) as VID 05C6 PID 9008 (Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008), but no drivers (MS Windows) found yet.
Is exist any known way how to unbrick G300 - repartition flash from scratch thru low level Qualcomm interface and copy right binaries?
Edited by DuckDaffy, 27 February 2014 - 09:38 AM.