HOWEWER , SINCE THAT SOME USERS REPORTED THAT VACHE'S KERNEL(LIKE ME) DOESNT' WORK ON SOME DEVICES, DO A NANDROID BACKUP WITH CWM RECOVERY FIRST.
Flash this .zip with recovery
This is the changelog for v3 there are a lot of patches that i don't remember unfortunately but kernel have great performances
- Added lazy, smartassv2, intellidemand, lagfree governor (change that with nofrills or setcpu)
- Added Sio and vr I/O schedulers (change with nofrills or setcpu also that)
- Added a Cortex A5 optimization
- fixed wrong format for Adreno200 (first was RGBA_8888 now it's RGB565 that's is handled well with this GPU)
- increased read-ahead values
- new memory allocator : SLUB
- improved the performances of memcpy and memmove of the general version
- Update graphics drivers to Jellybean branch(should also resolved graphical issues)
- Overclock stable to 1,3 ghz!!
- Row scheduler by default (best for mtd devices)
- Improve performances of ram
- a lot of patches for arm processor to improve performances
- Kernel updated to version 3.0.58
- a lot patches for framebuffer
Sources are here: https://github.com/l...uid_Glow_Kernel
I also want to thanks Vache for his hints and porting recovery to this device. Without his help this couldn't be possible.I'm also starting to work to jelly bean update but i have no time for now
Edited by lupohirp, 25 January 2013 - 10:28 PM.