[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor

Everything, not only panorama? Which version you installed? I installed from Gplay, but not working...

I just use it for basic snapshots, works fine. Don't see the point of trying to use it for much more, it's a basic phone and a basic camera. It certainly wasnt designed for panoramas - if you can get them to work, it's a bonus. Having said that, i'm back on a 952-based rom now- slim+, and the default camera on there has just taken a panorama perfectly.

Guest TangerineTractor

All this time I was talking about panorama in CM10, read first please, than say something...

no need to be rude. I know what you are talking about. I was trying to be constructive. I can understand why some people walk away from this forum...

I installed this rom and when I go to google play on my computer it says "you don't have any devices" where is the problem?

first download something from play store with your phone, then after a few minutes it shud be fixed

If you do not like camera from CM10, install this from CM10.1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfkwfgdg62zaw6w/4.2-Kamera.zip

Flash camera in CWM.

Rotation works when auto rotation is on in system.

Edit option in Gallery works good.

Panorama works well.

This camera is faster than the camera from Dazzozo's CM10.1.

Everything you do, whatever you do, do at your own risk...

if there is any fix for sd card unmounts and for stopped working apollo? (because sd card unmounts sometimes for me, needs to reboot, and apollo after using for some days stopped working and i can do nothing) talking about r6

This is cyanogen 10.0 - android version 4.1 and the other is cyanogen 10.1 - built on android version 4.2. Both are jelly bean. There are minor changes/ enhancements... Like the swipe down with two fingers to pull down a different notification page in 4.2/10.1

Edited by fr0do

Guest dragos185

has anyone experience problems with the speaker? 2 times,one this week and another a week before,when i received a call,the other person could not hear me,but i did hear him.any ideas?