• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

N1ko5zAN

N1ko5zAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua CM10
Well i've been wondering if anyone has seen a gingerbread version of the phone.. and if a downgrade from 4.0.4 is possible... ?

MiStAkEmSk

MiStAkEmSk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
mine comes with a gingerbread 2.3.6 stock ROM, dunno about a potential upgrade or downgrade.

N1ko5zAN

N1ko5zAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
well thats encouraging... could you tell me about the specifications of the kernel 2.3 version runs with... ?!!? also from wich country you come from so i can Find the rom and download it... i just want to see the difference between 4.0.4 and 2.3 in both speed and life of the battery...

Edited by N1ko5zAN, 18 December 2012 - 06:36 AM.

MiStAkEmSk

MiStAkEmSk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

well thats encouraging... could you tell me about the specifications of the kernel 2.3 version runs with... ?!!? also from wich country you come from so i can Find the rom and download it... i just want to see the difference between 4.0.4 and 2.3 in both speed and life of the battery...

AFAIK specs are the same on every model, the only difference should be the Android version pre-installed which is decided by mobile operators in various countries.
I'm from Italy and the mobile operator that published the phone is "Tre Italia" which is "Three Italy" with the following name: "MOMODESIGN MD Droid".
I can tell that with Gingerbread the phone is pretty responsive and battery life is also good even with wifi on for a long time.
I would also like to try ICS on my phone.

N1ko5zAN

N1ko5zAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Could you also check the kernel version from settings? In about session.. you could probably try installing slovenian or greek rom for 4.0.4....

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ACQUA JB 4.1.2
Any good news about downgrading?

N1ko5zAN

N1ko5zAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Nop ... Nothing at all (afou alla rwtaw kai alla m apantane re filaraki :P epsa3a na vrw tin rom 2.3 all no luck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users