2.3 Gingerbread rom for Zte Acqua

Guest N1ko5zAN

Guest N1ko5zAN

well thats encouraging... could you tell me about the specifications of the kernel 2.3 version runs with... ?!!? also from wich country you come from so i can Find the rom and download it... i just want to see the difference between 4.0.4 and 2.3 in both speed and life of the battery...

Edited by N1ko5zAN

Guest MiStAkEmSk

well thats encouraging... could you tell me about the specifications of the kernel 2.3 version runs with... ?!!? also from wich country you come from so i can Find the rom and download it... i just want to see the difference between 4.0.4 and 2.3 in both speed and life of the battery...

AFAIK specs are the same on every model, the only difference should be the Android version pre-installed which is decided by mobile operators in various countries.

I'm from Italy and the mobile operator that published the phone is "Tre Italia" which is "Three Italy" with the following name: "MOMODESIGN MD Droid".

I can tell that with Gingerbread the phone is pretty responsive and battery life is also good even with wifi on for a long time.

I would also like to try ICS on my phone.

• 2 months later...