Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

..Abel..

..Abel..

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade / Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Ace_Able
great !!! so uve been working huh ? :)

Posted Image
JELLY BEAN :)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
" I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM."

If this is what the man wants, give it to him!

great work konsta, glad to see you're back :)

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.1 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users - people who are aware that this ROM is incomplete. I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM. ;)

Konsta, make this text larger and bold so people can be aware of what this ROM is and no more complaints (I hope so) also, sorry for any kind of begging from my part in your previous roms. :)

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
konstat any rom for blade 3????

HumaDroid

HumaDroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35
i guess i wont sell my blade after all :D

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Great News. :) I was wrong too, to think there won't be a newer Android for Blade. KonstaT does it again. :P

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Konsta can you do what you did the last time you released a ROM? can you modify s2e to work with api level 17? thanks :)

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
Very nice! Ganster, its time for you to port the video playback to 4.2 too ! :P

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

konstat any rom for blade 3????

If I had the device... Selection of available non-Nokia devices is quite small here in Finland. Blade III is actually one of the very few bargain devices available here (costs ~150€). I'm still eyeing out availability/pricing on Nexus 4 (currently unavailable, costs ~600€). Not much dev work needed on a Nexus so Blade III might be a fun dev toy anyway. ;)

Konsta can you do what you did the last time you released a ROM? can you modify s2e to work with api level 17? thanks :)

Sure, I already did that some time ago. Use with caution, I can't guarantee that everything will work as it should. I lost all my apps once and I haven't used it since (I was messing with multi-user support at that time so it might have been something related to that).

Rename .zip -> .apk.
Attached File  s2e-jb42.zip   649.25KB   2027 downloads

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

If I had the device... Selection of available non-Nokia devices is quite small here in Finland. Blade III is actually one of the very few bargain devices available here (costs ~150€). I'm still eyeing out availability/pricing on Nexus 4 (currently unavailable, costs ~600€). Not much dev work needed on a Nexus so Blade III might be a fun dev toy anyway. ;)

Sure, I already did that some time ago. Use with caution, I can't guarantee that everything will work as it should. I lost all my apps once and I haven't used it since (I was messing with multi-user support at that time so it might have been something related to that).

Rename .zip -> -.apk.
Attached File  s2e-jb42.zip   649.25KB   2027 downloads

Quite normal since Nokia is from finland and there's that old saying: "What's national is good" (At least it's what people use here in portugal).

Edited by 96frozen, 21 December 2012 - 06:00 PM.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
I ducking hate my carrier, I don't have a data plan and when I flash a new ROM it always takes 1€ from my pre-paid plan, is there anyway I can counter this? (Besides removing the SIM card, which is obvious but in this ROM if you take the SIM card off it's really slow, I'm going to look into the RIL sauce.)

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
I can't install s2e, and there is no developer options and perfomance options on "settings"

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

I can't install s2e, and there is no developer options and perfomance options on "settings"

You mean s2e from the play shop or the one I just posted?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...veloper options

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

You mean s2e from the play shop or the one I just posted?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...veloper options

s2e that you posted, i try to flash via CWM

sabertoothxxx

sabertoothxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade Gen2
Jelly bean huh!!
KonstaT u r A GOD for us

Current Devices : Zte blade Gen2 A.K.A Dell XCD 35
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Current Roms : Cm 10.1 latest for zte blade
CM 10 nightly for galaxy tab with phone mode hack

Accesories : Soundmagic ES18 | Senheiser CX180 | Creative EP 630 | Senheiser HD 200

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

It's not a flashable zip, it's an app! Rename .zip -> .apk and install it like a regular app.

sabertoothxxx

sabertoothxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade Gen2

Don't flash rename and install

Current Devices : Zte blade Gen2 A.K.A Dell XCD 35
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Current Roms : Cm 10.1 latest for zte blade
CM 10 nightly for galaxy tab with phone mode hack

Accesories : Soundmagic ES18 | Senheiser CX180 | Creative EP 630 | Senheiser HD 200

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

It's not a flashable zip, it's an app! Rename .zip -> -.apk and install it like a regular app.

Oh sorry i miss that..

And what about performance settings?

Thanks konstat :)

Edited by bezerra, 21 December 2012 - 06:52 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

And what about performance settings?

I guess they're also hidden until you become a developer. Read my previous post...

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I guess they're also hidden until you become a developer. Read my previous post...

Ok i already understand, thanks ;)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users