Photo

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
1184 replies to this topic

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
Thanks for the ROM, and the continued updates, I have now tried it for the first time to find....

Posted Image

....so when I try and install Sygic from the Play store I assume that it is running out of space due to the low Internal space available.

So what is it that I need to do to change that situation...?

Thanks for any help :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
230MB for system is a luxury we can't afford. Use TPT helper and go for Skate_v2b layout (200MB system)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
okey dokey. I'l have lunch first and then test that out :)

Thanks for your help.

thomas1310

thomas1310

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (SFR Staraddict)
Argh, special S4 kernel for sfr staraddict doesn't work with last update =/

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Oops :) I forgot to mention that. Will prepare a new one ASAP.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

thomas1310

thomas1310

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (SFR Staraddict)
Haha all right, thanks =)

ChowChilla

ChowChilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
Ive been having a problem of late with this ROM, massive slowdowns while typing. Could this be because of S2E dumping swiftkey on the SD? Ive used Link2SD in the past and somehow my internal memory still gets full.

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Hot reboot :)

Already did, but still no sucess. Is there anything we need to activate or something?

johnny07mdc

johnny07mdc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Flashing new ROMS
    Technology
  • Devices:zte skate / amb a5 duel sim
Just upgraded to 25/01/2013 and loving this ROM
had trouble choose between CFX/3 and this is now
my daily driver

Thanks again C3CO
Looking forward to some plegdriod pimps

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Haha all right, thanks =)

Ready.
http://www.modaco.co...all-custom-roms

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
ignore - my fingers worked :)

Edited by dibbles, 25 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

Just upgraded to 25/01/2013 and loving this ROM
had trouble choose between CFX/3 and this is now
my daily driver

Thanks again C3CO
Looking forward to some plegdriod pimps

That's where we're up to at the moment :DAttached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359117768620.jpg   19.25KB   40 downloads

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
anyone have any idea why google is that now is not working correctly with me? I tried everything, but the cards still does not appear :s

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
you can try re setting your now account.
bring up settings from within Google now Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120606419.jpg   34.95KB   20 downloads
pick now cards Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120645216.jpg   28.47KB   22 downloads
turn off the cards Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120713287.jpg   42.72KB   23 downloads
go to phone settings: apps, select all,then Google search Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120801988.jpg   37.12KB   25 downloads
clear it's data /cache Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120862739.jpg   34.38KB   21 downloads
reopen Google now, re enable and, cards :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I suppose it also needs some time to learn your behavioral patterns. (analyze searches, your typical locations, ...).
I just received the google now card informing me that the traffic on my route home is fine at this moment.
It remembers my typical time of departure from work.
Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-25-14-19-02.png   159.57KB   23 downloads

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
easy ones to set to test it , would be a premier football club and weather as can be set locally rather than by behavior . :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
just got that myself :DAttached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359121585817.jpg   45.99KB   24 downloads
it lies though :P

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

you can try re setting your now account.
bring up settings from within Google now Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120606419.jpg   34.95KB   20 downloads
pick now cards Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120645216.jpg   28.47KB   22 downloads
turn off the cards Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120713287.jpg   42.72KB   23 downloads
go to phone settings: apps, select all,then Google search Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120801988.jpg   37.12KB   25 downloads
clear it's data /cache Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1359120862739.jpg   34.38KB   21 downloads
reopen Google now, re enable and, cards :)

Already did but nothing.. When I start google now, in one card appears that there is an update to google now, but when I open the store it says that is incompatible with my device. It's that the problem or it append to you too? Google Now works with wifi or only with data plan?

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Already did but nothing.. When I start google now, in one card appears that there is an update to google now, but when I open the store it says that is incompatible with my device. It's that the problem or it append to you too? Google Now works with wifi or only with data plan?

don't update it, that's what C3C0 would have to sort. its not designed to work on the skate, so it will flag as incompatible. just use it straight as C3C0 has provided :)

go to settings and set a football team

Edited by plegdroid, 25 January 2013 - 01:58 PM.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

don't update it, that's what C3C0 would have to sort. its not designed to work on the skate, so it will flag as incompatible. just use it straight as C3C0 has provided :)

Ok then :D
In your screenshot, and C3C0's, you both aren't using wireless, and I only use wireless to connect to internet. I dont think is that the problem, but I have no other ideias.. Using data will be solution to the problem, instead using wifi?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users