• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Boomer16

Boomer16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

I have bought rooted blade 3, can tell me someone  how to unroot?Dose I need just copy stock rom "update.zip" and go >Settings-->About phone -->System updates -->Storage card update...?

Yes, that reverts things back

PandaDNB

PandaDNB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Twitter:@N/A

I have CWM 6.0.3.2 but i want 6.0.4.4. If i download recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-atlas40.zip (ClockWorkMod flashable) and just install it from the sd card it will be updated right ?

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Electronic, Dancing, ITC
  • Devices:Blade III, Blade G, Lumia 620

I have CWM 6.0.3.2 but i want 6.0.4.4. If i download recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-atlas40.zip (ClockWorkMod flashable) and just install it from the sd card it will be updated right ?

Yes. Just flash them.

by: HACKER-001

PandaDNB

PandaDNB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Twitter:@N/A

ty.

razjaren

razjaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
  • Twitter:@razjaren
can you increase the font on recovery-cwm6044, 
thanks

siddhy89

siddhy89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade 3, Zopo Zp990

Just wanna say great job :D

Edited by siddhy89, 02 April 2014 - 09:03 PM.

fleky

fleky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III, Nokia 3210

Can I get a dl link for the previous cwm? 6032, if i remember well. Somehow I can't flash 44 from .img, but it works with 32 ('writing recovery' OKAY. but the stock recovery shows up after reboot). Anyone with similar issues?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
New build. Looks like it was a little over a year from the previous. :P Enabled support for file security labels so you can install some packages (e.g. some gapps) you couldn't before. This might be required to install any possible(?) future CM11 builds.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.9-atlas40.zip (ClockWorkMod flashable)
md5:8240530c5e891f7a6f52bb7ac5c23663

recovery-cwm6049-atlas40.img
md5:e3e94f9e993f7be0f4193e83f4dc9338

-ClockWorkMod 6.0.4.9
-supports file security labels

luk492

luk492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I cant seem to enter bootloader, is it beacause I can only use it with Telenor provideris it locked then and I cant access it? Thanks

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

I cant seem to enter bootloader, is it beacause I can only use it with Telenor provideris it locked then and I cant access it? Thanks

I'm not aware of any Blade III's having a locked bootloader. Read instructions from the first post and make sure you have appropriate drivers installed if you're using Windows.

There wont be any message or flashing lights. It will just stay in the splash screen and you'll have fastboot access - that's when you've booted to bootloader on ZTE devices.

luk492

luk492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

@KonstaT: When I asked the question I was on Miui and could enter bootloader nor 'su' in mobile terminal, so I flashed ur custom 4.4.2 and then via mobile terminal, entered the line of code and it worked! ;) Thanks

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

@KonstaT: When I asked the question I was on Miui and could enter bootloader nor 'su' in mobile terminal, so I flashed ur custom 4.4.2 and then via mobile terminal, entered the line of code and it worked! ;) Thanks

Duh, if you already had custom recovery installed then why did you need to get to the bootloader in the first place? Just flash the zip in recovery to update to new version.

You need to enable USB-debugging in settings to use adb (like it says in the first post).

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Hey i see you are finnish so:

Oon rootannu ja ladannu clockwork modin onnistuneesti... sain kerran sen cwm:n jutun esille mut vahingos painoin siit pois enkä enää saa sitä esille... auta pliis  :D oon kokeillu monella eri tavalla

tota volyymii pienelle nappii käyttää kun käynnistän puhelinta... Auta! Tarviin tuon ihanaisen cyanogenmodin!  :D

EDIT: Nii ja kun teen niinku tos sanotaan nii tulee vaa FTM...

Same thing in english so anyone can help me:

I have rooted and installed CWM... i once succeeded to boot clockwork recovery but i accidentally clicked 

reboot and my phone rebooted. Now i cant get the CWM thing to show up... i press the volume down button when booting my phone up... it brings up a white box with FTM inside... and nothing happens afterwards... then i press power button until the phone boots up... i cant get to cmw  :(

Did you actually flash the recovery image and not just boot into it?

If you've installed stock ROMs or received OTA updates, you might have a script that will restore the stock recovery on reboot. You need to remove/rename/change permission on /system/etc/install-recovery.sh. Or when you reboot out of ClockWorkMod, there should appear a warning that says ClockWorkMod might get replaced. You can select from there if you want to disable that.

988twister988

988twister988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

can someone please upload superuser, link doesnt work

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

can someone please upload superuser, link doesnt work

Any root app will work. You have few to choose from (ChainsDD's SuperuserKoush's SuperuserChainfire's SuperSU).

Hey,

you created a small tutorial to install clockworkmod. (http://www.modaco.co...-zte-blade-iii/)

I tried to follow it, but i'll not able to finish step 6. My phone (ZTE Blade 3) don't boot into the bootloader mode. All time when i use the "adb reboot bootloader" command it will reboot into the normal mode. I've allready installed an clockworkmod with version 5.5xx. Do you have any idea what i can try to make it works?

greetings

byt3r

If you already have ClockWorkMod installed, why don't you just flash the zip in CWM?

byt3r

byt3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm allready tried to flash it. But there is no different, it's still in version 5.5xx.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

I'm allready tried to flash it. But there is no different, it's still in version 5.5xx.

Now to think of if, there's never even been a CWM 5.5.x.x for Blade III. Where have you got one? Are you sure you even have this device...

duca74

duca74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

can someone tell me if there is a bug in the latest Updates, because they can not be set a specific tone for a specific contact, thanks in advance

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

can someone tell me if there is a bug in the latest Updates, because they can not be set a specific tone for a specific contact, thanks in advance

Wow, you can do that from recovery? :P For start, it might help if you posted to the right thread...

aleksandark29

aleksandark29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3

Hey guys i have a problem with my phone,i don't have CWM when i want to enter it shows me FTM,and also a don't have a ROM installed on it.What should i do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users