Great ROM alright. Thanks Dazzozo (and Fagulhas? (and the others mentioned in the credits?)). Running really well for me apart from a few of the known issues:
- stock camera problem (haven't gotten around to installing an alternative yet)
- no wifi tethering - doesn't seem to be using wifi at all judging by my earlier tests
- In call volume seems OK for me although I think I have it turned down to min and it's maybe louder than might be expected?
- I did notice once after scanning a barcode I got the 6 (?) split screen view that the camera was giving in CM10.0.
- Only getting purple notification LED as reported elsewhere
- I have to switch to 2G on sleep/screen off to avoid the 3G reboot problem but that's not a CM10.1 specific issue.
- I'm getting 1.5 to 2 days battery depending on usage. 2G in sleep mode seems to improve things a lot.
Edited by dalyer, 02 February 2013 - 10:26 PM.