Are you talking about R4?

Yes.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

suffice to say, simply, that it's been a valiant attempt to "milk" all that one can out of a low level device, whose performance was always, on the better tech sites, was noted to be good, in terms of value for money, but not that good compared to many more expensive competitiors,, and we should be grateful, for next time, that we've had a look at something

by all means, report me, I was not the one to start these insulting comments: be careful you'll get back from the moderators what you dish out: "go to your nearest motorway, and start playing with the traffic." I think you'll be required to give an apology first.

I don't have to apologize for anything as its you that is hated by many people. You should be the one apologizing just for being so rude, and so annoying.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

I don't have to apologize for anything as its you that is hated by many people. You should be the one apologizing just for being so rude, and so annoying.

Do us all a favour, go to Hell, now, you'll end up there eventually anyway

this isn't a popularity contest, it's supposed to be a rational discussion of issues, but you and your cronies have destroyed that

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:The 300

this isn't a popularity contest, it's supposed to be a rational discussion of issues, but you and your cronies have destroyed that

That Panda suit is getting hot....huh!!

Posted Image

Dellboy2012

Dellboy2012

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@Dellboy2012

That Panda suit is getting hot....huh!!

Posted Image

:) The guy with ongoing serious issues.

spicasso

spicasso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hiho,
maybe a little bit offtopic, but:
I like to use the trebuchet launcher ind the Infinion-Rom. Is there any possibility to do that? An if yes, what have I to do?
Tx a lot,,,,

jasi2476

jasi2476

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Hi Guys ,
I tried OTA update , but it said didn't find update and now i am stuck at huawei Logo ,
what should i do to make it work again- i have tried taking battery off but didn't work.
Thanks

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I can't really have a rational discussion if you have no idea on what your talking about ;)

Edited by kyan31, 06 May 2013 - 03:51 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

vankingsley12

vankingsley12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guy,I really love you ROM,but only one problem is,I can't fild volume wake option in display setting?????Someone can explain for me?????Sorry for all if I make a mistake beacause I am a newbie!!!!!

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:The 300
Sorry wrong thread :wub:

Edited by BadMan PimpY, 06 May 2013 - 04:04 PM.

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

I can't really have a rational discussion if you have no idea on what your talking about ;)

You've amply demonstrated your incapacity to have rational discussion at ANY time, given your abundant over-emotional, irrational outbursts -- as I said, go to hell, via the nearest highway, if that's your preference

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1 8297w
@assieexpat:
Is clogging this topic with your academic :D observations rational? Doing it on purpose?
You have PMs for that poo fighting.

Edited by dakok, 06 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

logo-telekineza.png 

Coolpad F1 software and stuff 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

j4r0l

j4r0l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
Did someone try to copy settings.apk from r4 to r3 to enable volume rocker wake?link provided by dazzozo is dead..(i understand it was temporary solution) were there more changes than this from r3 to r4 in that file,so it could harm anything?
Some weird reboots started to happen after clean flash of r4..i should mention i have officially unlocked bootloader and that it didnt happen on r3,at least for 4 days i had unlocked bootloader on r3..unfortunatelly i cant find .zip for cwm to get kmsg log,since most of reboots happen far of my pc..

Edited by j4r0l, 06 May 2013 - 05:41 PM.

lejkabasz

lejkabasz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
So I am not alone..
Have exactly this same. Awesome memory tweaks -with all my apps get ~190 free RAM and very fast system- but lots of FC's and reboots on r4 with official code by Huawei.
Thought it was my mistake, I use TB to restore my app + data, but I did this same when migrate R1-R2 and R2-R3 and wasn't problem at all.
Any ideas?

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X

Hiho,
maybe a little bit offtopic, but:
I like to use the trebuchet launcher ind the Infinion-Rom. Is there any possibility to do that? An if yes, what have I to do?
Tx a lot,,,,

Trebuchet is the CyanogenMod launcher, so its there by default ;)

EDIT:

or if you mean the other way around look here
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1829852

mr.computer

mr.computer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Hi,

Installed the R4 Rom 2 days ago, i keep running into random reboots and hangups. Particular when there is no wifi available.
Somthing as simple as receiving a whatsapp message causes a complete reboot.

Any ideas?

linuxmount

linuxmount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei
Very good rom high speed
but has in R4 reboot and hang

nobody008

nobody008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Aus Version

You've amply demonstrated your incapacity to have rational discussion at ANY time, given your abundant over-emotional, irrational outbursts -- as I said, go to hell, via the nearest highway, if that's your preference

Can you please stop. You claim what he said was an "outburst" but I don't see any way what he said was an outburst.
EVEN IF IT WERE ONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY.
This is a place for rom discussion .

Rom Currently using
Posted Image

nobody008

nobody008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Aus Version

Hi Guys ,
I tried OTA update , but it said didn't find update and now i am stuck at huawei Logo ,
what should i do to make it work again- i have tried taking battery off but didn't work.
Thanks

OTA update is a bit buggy. So flash the version you want from the First post

Rom Currently using
Posted Image

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Very good rom high speed
but has in R4 reboot and hang

Try the new bootloader. It fixed most of the reboots for me. It still does reboot occasionally. The hangs are unfortunately caused by the ROM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users