• Please log in to reply
3409 replies to this topic

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Huh? Android has had the CRT animation for ages.

Really, I thought it was only in JB? I don't remember it being in ICS, and definitely not in GB 'as standard' :huh:

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

If the devs can creat samething this big , why cant they fix this bug ?

Because there are no sources to work on.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Carlos Pereira

Carlos Pereira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Because there are no sources to work on.

So , ther will never be a "problem solved" ?

solovastru

solovastru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
I finally unlock code to Huawei phone no longer reboots like crazy. Runs well ... and now I can and I try properly [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [nightlies NOW AVAILABLE]. The only rub I found is that when I entered and I entered the address GoogleMaps navigation phone is blocked and only after I removed the battery it's back to life. It happened this 2 times.

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GS III, Huawei G300

I finally unlock code to Huawei phone no longer reboots like crazy. Runs well ... and now I can and I try properly [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [nightlies NOW AVAILABLE]. The only rub I found is that when I entered and I entered the address GoogleMaps navigation phone is blocked and only after I removed the battery it's back to life. It happened this 2 times.

Did you flash the ROM only AFTER doing a Factory Reset / Wipe Data; Wipe Dalvik Cache; Wipe Cache procedure???

I ask that because, changing over from a different ROM, and flashing after full wipes I've had NO problems whatsoever, especially none as you describe, and none with Google Search at all -- pleasant change from an earlier version :-D

Edited by SyrupDErable, 25 May 2013 - 07:12 AM.

solovastru

solovastru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
I think I've made ​​dozens of installations on Huawei Huawei G300 respect to reliability .. I did everything by the book ... for example yesterday went smoothly gps .. to see the next days

samjam

samjam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
If I update to a nightly then each time I reboot it optimizes more apps and breaks them too.

After a few boots even gmail doesn't work.

Lucky I have a backup of before I went to nightly.

If I update to nightly after restoring then I get the same problems again.

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

If I update to a nightly then each time I reboot it optimizes more apps and breaks them too.

After a few boots even gmail doesn't work.

Lucky I have a backup of before I went to nightly.

If I update to nightly after restoring then I get the same problems again.

What do you mean: "it optimizes more apps and breaks them too"???

As you need to do full wipes before flashing a new ROM, of course your apps will need to be re-installed, and yes that probably means if some apps have data, then you will need to ensure you have a backup before you carry out those wipes, and then restore those backups -- I find the easiest way to do this is with something like Ultimate Backup or Titanium Backup, but I don't find this a "hassle", or a problem -- other apps would do a similar job if app data needs to be backup up and restored

BUT Google will keep a record of all apps that were installed from the Play Store,and automatically re-install those (you'll need to manually re-install any apps you've obtained from other sources) but this is normal practice

fwiw

I installed the daily of May 24; and have re-booted maybe 5 times since and what you describe hasn't happened to me ONCE -- so what are YOU doing wrongly?

Edited by SyrupDErable, 25 May 2013 - 01:29 PM.

bananas33

bananas33

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:HAG300

Are you using Link2SD?

jwkk

jwkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@jwkkbiz
READ !!
To all (heathens) who use reinstalling the new version over the old ROM.

Before reinstalling disable any customizations on performance.
I use Android Tweaker (PRO) or (FREE).
When I applied before reinstalling "Clear Preferences" and then set out again, it was all fine. Otherwise, the system will be unstable, etc.
We recommend to always activate the "Strict minfree handler tweaks" and "Network - Signal Tweaks". (others on how each will want to try)
I'm always a fine!

Incidentally Those who use the "nightlies" and complained "it's not working" and should describe precisely what does not work. Since that first "nightlies" and I just installed the first version and any new so I have no problems!

Attached Files

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:G300, Alcatel Idol 6030X
There's bug on lattest nightly (25.05), when you go in to camera from gallery, and then touch back button to exit camera, there's bug, you are going over and over in to camera, you can not exit camera with back button... :)

Edited by Pyntux, 25 May 2013 - 06:53 PM.

gmotta

gmotta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Photography
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Is there a way to fix the loudness in calls? I know this has been addressed before, but maybe there's a way to process the output of the sound through some app and have the ability to tone it down from there or something. I can't have the phone touching my ear when calling someone. It's really loud.

Edit: having it on minimum kinda works. :)

Edited by gmotta, 25 May 2013 - 07:48 PM.

ZolaIII

ZolaIII

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100
For loudness disable post processing filter, for aps disappearing act disabled re odexing script & du it manually from time to time (after installing / updating loot of aps)!

P's loot of script's from v6 supercharger are not configured good, there are some double scripts & that can case problems!

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:G300, Alcatel Idol 6030X
I can not update to 26.5, I downloaded rom, and tap to update, but after update I have same update again. In about phone stays rom 25.05.. :( Is that problem with build.prop of 26 nightly or what?

Edited by Pyntux, 26 May 2013 - 08:26 AM.

jake460

jake460

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE, galaxy S2

I can not update to 26.5, I downloaded rom, and tap to update, but after update I have same update again. In about phone stays rom 25.05.. :( Is that problem with build.prop of 26 nightly or what?

Same here

wife's Galaxy S2, my HTC ONE- rom android revolution HD 12.1
galaxy tab 2 7-rom cm 10.1, ipad2 jailbroken, galaxy player 5.0- rom CM10.1

subbrn2

subbrn2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:huawei u8815

Same here

+1

ziajmen

ziajmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:G300
Can someone reupload Google Apps?

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Can someone reupload Google Apps?

why do they have to?

can you not access it? -- not that there's only the one version, or one source for that matter -- just make sure you download the JB version

ziajmen

ziajmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:G300
I can't open link from first page, and there is the same link in other sites :(

Edited by ziajmen, 26 May 2013 - 12:15 PM.

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I can't open link from first page, and there is the same link in other sites :(

what "other sites" are you trying to access -- Electra ROM has two sites to access for the GAPPS -- both easily accessible, both for JB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

aadam8311