kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

pizza Hmmm it's too late for me Posted Image Yummy

Same, I could do with some now...

Now let's get back on topic :lol:

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Sarpi

Sarpi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello,

First at all, I want to say many thanks to Dazz. You prepaired awesome ROM. Very smooth and fast and JB really beatiful, but....

I´ve got one minor BUG and has to go back to Fusion ROM. When somebody called me, I has only black screen, phone vibrate, but stayed turned off. Nothing didn´t worked. All buttons incl. power, no touch response, nothing. When display was turned on, than everithing works fine, but when was turned off, then nothing. Any idea, how to solve that?

Thanks.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

Hello,

First at all, I want to say many thanks to Dazz. You prepaired awesome ROM. Very smooth and fast and JB really beatiful, but....

I´ve got one minor BUG and has to go back to Fusion ROM. When somebody called me, I has only black screen, phone vibrate, but stayed turned off. Nothing didn´t worked. All buttons incl. power, no touch response, nothing. When display was turned on, than everithing works fine, but when was turned off, then nothing. Any idea, how to solve that?

Thanks.

This is strange. Try increasing the min frequency under the performance settings.

Sarpi

Sarpi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
ok, I´ll try it. I had 460, which from my point enough, but higher will be better. maybe.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

ok, I´ll try it. I had 460, which from my point enough, but higher will be better. maybe.

Uh don't set it higher, it will drain your battery quickly. I thought you hadn't increase these values. Try rebooting it or flashing the ROM again by wiping cache dalvik cache, system.

mariuscioby

mariuscioby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
It's a great custom rom but i don't use it anymore because is very slow in application and in games. IT LOOKS GREAT but i wait a new release with few problems.

hugocard

hugocard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8815,Alcatel 7041X
  • Twitter:@hugo_card

Hello everyone! Monday night i've instaled this ROM on my device (huawei ascend g300) and then i've made the update. It is great and works fine... However, since there, i'm having problems with signal. From times to times i've to restart my phone because i can't get or send SMSs. And when i restart it seem like there's SMS raining... lol. And i can only see the problem when i send an sms and it fails... How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.

i had to move from this rom cause of this issue. girlfriend got mad at me cause no answer to sms :b.
When its fixed i will come back to cm ;)

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
If your gf won't accept "dodgy firmware" as a valid excuse for not getting in touch then you should give her the elbow! :ph34r: :D

PixelPixie

PixelPixie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

If your gf won't accept "dodgy firmware" as a valid excuse for not getting in touch then you should give her the elbow! :ph34r: :D

That made me laugh :-D

alhimyaa

alhimyaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Yep very smooth here too. People complaining about lagginess need to let the phone finish updating after installing the rom, which can take an hour. Also it could be one or more of your apps causing the lag.

When you say let it finish updating for an hour, do you mean after the first boot, just leave the phone for an hour before installing anything? I didn't do that, most of the time the phone is fine but if you say it makes a difference, for the next update I might try it. Also, how do you format your phone before updating, in what order. I usually follow what is advised so again would be good to know exactly what you do to have no lag at all. Thanks.

wbrambley

wbrambley

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951
Quick question, in /system/etc/nvram_4330.txt my mac address is 00:90:4c:ce:43:30. this is completely different to my wifi address (c8:d1:5e:32:2f:52) and my bt address (c89:d1:5e:32:2f:51).
Is the mac addresses in nvram_4330.txt just a fallback or is this possibly causing problems?

mero90

mero90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300
Sorry if i ask but... is there any way to make the keyboard go faster? It's really sooooooo slow :) Thanks in advance 'cause the rom is perfect for me :D

hugocard

hugocard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sorry if i ask but... is there any way to make the keyboard go faster? It's really sooooooo slow :) Thanks in advance 'cause the rom is perfect for me :D

replace the original one with 3rd party one. Personally i like swiftkey. its a revolution on touch keyboards. search on google for the apk.(buy if you enjoy) :ph34r:

hugocard

hugocard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

that made my day dude. my girlfriend its on nurse school, so she dont get "technical problems." xD

Edited by hugocard, 10 March 2013 - 12:47 PM.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Disable the keyboard's vibration ;)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
Anyone got any workarounds for WiFi tethering?

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Disable the keyboard's vibration ;)

Wow, that actually made my keyboard lag free :ph34r:

Thanks dude. Now, do you have a fix for WiFi tethering :lol:

Sent from my G300 with a faster keyboard.

carrthee89

carrthee89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:Lg optimus one Ascend G300
WiFi tethering is fixed..:D Just wait for the new release.. It's having loads of fixes and updates.. :D

zolee009

zolee009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Mpie 909t
great news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users