kieranswhite

kieranswhite

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Acend g300
  • Twitter:@@kieran9969
Is the Irc still being logged ?? Any links / news??

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Is the Irc still being logged ??

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358733-irc-channel-huawei-g300-is-being-logged/#entry2079255

mmme

mmme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:music life wife
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
how soon new update? :D

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

Wow, that actually made my keyboard lag free :ph34r:

Thanks dude. Now, do you have a fix for WiFi tethering :lol:

Sent from my G300 with a faster keyboard.

Hahahahaha :D

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

how soon new update? Posted Image

Don't ask.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

hugocard

hugocard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8815,Alcatel 7041X
  • Twitter:@hugo_card

WiFi tethering is fixed..:D Just wait for the new release.. It's having loads of fixes and updates.. :D

wow wow. Thats great news. This developers are great. I hope they fix that SMS not receiving problem. ;)

ReZ1342

ReZ1342

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Stop saying don't ask we feel abandoned :(

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Stop saying don't ask we feel abandoned :(

And???

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

ReZ1342

ReZ1342

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

And???

your seriously pissing the s*** out of me !!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ffs your reply's are just annoying i can say anything i want and if you do bann me i have a 1000 different ways of retrieving dazazzos ROM so f off NOW WHEN THE badword IS R3 coming out

Consider yourself banned - flibblesan

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Devices:G300

your seriously pissing the s*** out of me !!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ffs your reply's are just annoying i can say anything i want and if you do bann me i have a 1000 different ways of retrieving dazazzos ROM so f off NOW WHEN THE badword IS R3 coming out

Hahaha, dude! Relax. What's wrong with you? Can't you just accept the fact that there might be a month without an update? Maybe the next release will have many many many fixes.

Do you really think your question can even be answered? Maybe Dazzozo does not even know when he will release a new update. So that's why your question is not worth asking.

ReZ1342

ReZ1342

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hahaha, dude! Relax. What's wrong with you? Can't you just accept the fact that there might be a month without an update? Maybe the next release will have many many many fixes.

Do you really think your question can even be answered? Maybe Dazzozo does not even know when he will release a new update. So that's why your question is not worth asking.

well i only said the r3 release part cause i was pissed of and in the first comment i was wondering if he stoped making this rom , thats what i ment but then kyan31 the guy what allways flipping replys with a annoying answer ( and ?>??????????) who the badword was asking you gtfo bro

Edited by ReZ1342, 11 March 2013 - 08:45 AM.

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

well i only said the r3 release part cause i was pissed of and in the first comment i was wondering if he stoped making this rom , thats what i ment but then kyan31 the guy what allways flipping replys with a annoying answer ( and ?>??????????) who the badword was asking you gtfo bro

Don't you think that if the developer stopped working on this ROM he would tell us? So what else can you do than be patient.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

And???

+1

Ok. You know dazzozo can stop anytime just because of some annoying people like you. Don't ask again for ETA's, it's annoying and dazzozo can easily delay the next release. Now stfu or write about bugs or useful things. Don't annoy us or else you will be ignored,

Malthus

Malthus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
It's not your place to dictate what people can and can't ask, NikitoGR. Also, the people who consistently make posts along the lines of "don't ask for ETA's" over and over (e.g. joandrade, kyan31, et al) are just as disruptive and annoying in my opinion as the people asking for them, of not moreso, since they have no authority to be making that kind of statement.

Edited by Malthus, 11 March 2013 - 11:49 AM.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

It's not your place to dictate what people can and can't ask, NikitoGR. Also, the people who consistently make posts along the lines of "don't ask for ETA's" over and over (e.g. joandrade, kyan31, et al) are just as disruptive and annoying in my opinion as the people asking for them, of not moreso, since they have no authority to be making that kind of statement.

I'm not obligated to hear you. Just one thing that dazzozo and every dev want. One thing. Just one thing:
DON'T ASK FOR ETA'S

The End. Whatever you write about this subject I'll ignore you.

Edited by NikitoGR, 11 March 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

people do get heated over this issue, aye... To be honest, I've been visiting Modaco for over 3 years, and it has always been an unwritten rule not to ask for eta's. I can't remember one dev who really likes it. I'm pretty sure if you had the time to look through all of Daz's threads, that you would find that he's rather blunt when he does answer these requests. He doesn't shout, like some, but he basically tells them you'll get it when you get it. In my mind, its all about respect for people's time, that's why I don't ask for them.

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

In my mind, its all about respect for people's time, that's why I don't ask for them.

Couldn't agree more.

Malthus

Malthus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

people do get heated over this issue, aye... To be honest, I've been visiting Modaco for over 3 years, and it has always been an unwritten rule not to ask for eta's. I can't remember one dev who really likes it. I'm pretty sure if you had the time to look through all of Daz's threads, that you would find that he's rather blunt when he does answer these requests. He doesn't shout, like some, but he basically tells them you'll get it when you get it. In my mind, its all about respect for people's time, that's why I don't ask for them.

I agree, and I've never asked for an ETA either for the same reason. But at the end of the day it's not in violation of the actual rules, even if it is bad etiquette and it's not my - or anyone else's - place to tell someone not to ask for an ETA than the developer of the ROM themselves, or a moderator. People jumping on the "don't ask for ETA's" bandwagon just add further disruption and problems (as evidenced by NikitoGR's post above)

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

it is bad etiquette

Well, obviously these people have no clue that it is bad etiquette as you state. So they maybe should learn that it is.

I agree that this can be done in a more civil manner than just stating: "no ETAs are allowed you idiot";
but hey, if you're rude to the man around the corner who all the time is handing out freebies that "he's not giving enough", you can't always expect to get nice replies.

Edited by wouterbeer, 11 March 2013 - 12:29 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users