So far I found the following issues with baseband 2030:
- Echo during phone calls (I can ear the echo of my voice)
- Bad quality call sometimes (other person voices seems like in a tunnel)
- Drop of signal while using 3G (with 2G it seems Ok)
- Battery does not look good, it does not last long, but it could be worse
- When turning phone on, it takes long time to acquire GSM signal
- I left it turned off all night, connected to the charger, and when I turned it on in the morning it only had 95% of capacity. I plugged the charger again while on, and jumped from 95% to 100% in a matter of 2 minutes.
- Screen seems to be too sensitive
Exact same issues... The muffled calls and echo are doing my head in. Pity as everything else is excellent. The call thing, for me is one of the most important items.... as its a phone that makes calls. Reverting back to 4.0.3 SLIM ROM
Edited by ptoner, 10 April 2013 - 07:43 PM.