- You have to Root your phone (if it isn't already) to use this tool.
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer options.
- If you are using a stock rom, disable quick start in settings.
- If you are using CyanogenMod, enable Root access for ADB in Developer options.
1) Download the zip, extract it to your computer and open the folder. Connect USB cable to your phone.
2) Backup your imei using the file "1-imei-backup-". It will create a folder called IMEI-BACKUP in your sdcard and in your computer.
3) Hack your imei using the file "2-imei-hack-".
4) Copy the folder "dload" containig the update.app to your sdcard. Power off your phone and then power it on while pressing both volume buttons.
5) Once installed, you have to ROOT again, enable USB debugging and disable quick start. Also, set default storage to sdcard if that's where you imei backup is.
6) Restore your imei using the file "3-restore-imei-".
7) Disconnect USB cable and restart your phone.
Edited by jsevi83, 08 May 2013 - 11:30 AM.