Photo

[Toolkit: AIO prep tool - improved!] AIO prep tool for reverting to Stock Orange ICS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that!

I have to keep running it, :( my internet, has a bad connection, and every so 30 - 50 minutes it randomly disconnects and when this happens the set up download stops in the middle and does no re continue, meaning i have to shut the set up and restart everything again, *sigh*

Also, off topic, How do i enter the recovery phone/part/ mode on this phone? what are the steps? thank you

http://www.modaco.co...o-intel-az210a/

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

markhuges

markhuges

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

http://www.modaco.co...o-intel-az210a/

Thank you for that, and also, I found something else, the cause of my problem wasn't dropping the phone, it was due to a mischievous act, by my sibling. and i think i have found the solution.

Basically, i want to Hard/Maximun Re set and re create all the files on the phone, I want to make it rebuild the files , in Data/MISC/Wifi/ a file here. I want that to be re created new, as from the other thread, thanks , you told me the a factory re set, is kinda useless, as this will not affect any internal, files,

So what do you recommend? Could i do a hard/max re set, via Recovery mode?

thank you

Edit: from another thread, ::

1)wipe data/factory reset
2)wipe cache partition

when i do, this operation, which one would i do, im guessing 2 first then 1 ?

Edited by markhuges, 02 August 2013 - 10:28 AM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
Wipe data / factory reset is the same as doing it from the phone settings, don't think it makes any difference which order you do it in if you need to wipe wipe the cache.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
Must be some bugs in there - feel free to modify and improve my code - this project is finished for me, so it won't be updated.

Thanks.

Slay3r07

Slay3r07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Xolo X900

pls can some one give me a working link for Ricky's AIO tool for xolo x900 !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users