Boot in to stock recovery mode. Orange Sandiego. Intel AZ210A

Guest kerne_l

Guest kerne_l

You turn the phone on holding power & volume -. When you see the droidboot, release fingers then hold power & tap volume +. You'll have a menu. Select recovery. Simples.

As ricky says, it's the stock recovery and you cannot flash unsigned updates. Custom roms = unsigned updates. We don't have the signing keys and we most likely never will.

post-864987-0-85664700-1359648594_thumb.

post-864987-0-33725200-1359648613_thumb.

post-864987-0-64337200-1359648634_thumb.

post-864987-0-94303000-1359648644_thumb.

post-864987-0-16307300-1359648655_thumb.

post-864987-0-88543700-1359648672_thumb.

Edited by kerne_l

Guest kerne_l

If i press like this i dont have stock menu only droid boot picture fast boot, anyway rickywyatt try this plugin your usb cable and hold keys togheter camera key volum - and power buton and i thing i found a way to flash entire phone. I m locking for the driver , and i thing we can flash entire phone with custom boot loader custom recovery e.t.c Gest try

Guest Simon O

You turn the phone on holding power & volume -. When you see the droidboot, release fingers then hold power & tap volume +. You'll have a menu. Select recovery. Simples.

As ricky says, it's the stock recovery and you cannot flash unsigned updates. Custom roms = unsigned updates. We don't have the signing keys and we most likely never will.

• 2 months later...
Guest jamesbond11111

hi there, i'm using xolo x900

i unable to access in recovery, after selecting boot in recvery it reboot and get crash, and again reboot..

my phone is dead, help friends.

Guest shootomanUK

hi there, i'm using xolo x900

i unable to access in recovery, after selecting boot in recvery it reboot and get crash, and again reboot..

my phone is dead, help friends.

can you boot to droidboot ?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Aquib4shaikh

I cant get into recovery....After selecting "boot in recovery" it crashes and my phone reboots...plz help me.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I cant get into recovery....After selecting "boot in recovery" it crashes and my phone reboots...plz help me.

I'm not sure there is a "boot in recovery" option, have you tried http://www.modaco.com/topic/362574-solved-problem-of-screen-flashing-different-colors-after-flashing-updatezip-after-installing-37mb-or-12mb-update-on-xolo-ics-rom/#entry2125475?

• 2 months later...
Guest 100mongoose100

Hi, I am using orange ICS (no updates applied) and have device rooted and unlocked sim.

I cannot get recovery to work. I want to downgrade back to stock ICS so I can apply latest orange updates to get better GPS.I have removed some orange apps using root access.

Anyone able to help me to downgrade back to stock ICS?

I have tried to update and use recovery both with root and unroot access

Edited by 100mongoose100

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi, I am using orange ICS (no updates applied) and have device rooted and unlocked sim.

I cannot get recovery to work. I want to downgrade back to stock ICS so I can apply latest orange updates to get better GPS.I have removed some orange apps using root access.

Anyone able to help me to downgrade back to stock ICS?

I have tried to update and use recovery both with root and unroot access

You just need to unroot and then use the OTA update.