[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guys,

I purchased a XOLO X900 today and should get it in about 2 days. I wanted to know about the battery life and screen quality. Can you guys comment on that?

Cheers

Guest BlueMoonRising

Guys,

I purchased a XOLO X900 today and should get it in about 2 days. I wanted to know about the battery life and screen quality. Can you guys comment on that?

Cheers

Wrong forum really, but battery life is decent and screen is excellent. Shouldn't you have asked before buying?

Guest i am not a hacker

I would recommend not playing for an hour and a half on your phone. Use a console for recreation uses when doing it for prolonged intervals. That is normal by the way for it to heat up.

Edited by i am not a hacker

Guest Simon O

If i use a different build.prop such as the xolo or s2 build.props will i be able to play more games?

The S2 option in the tool just modifys build.prop to change the model name to an S2. Don't replace the entire file with one from another device as it'll certainly cause problems.

The S2 option will allow you to install games that the developers have restricted to certain devices. Gameloft games, for example. It won't magically make every single game on the market run though but it'll improve things. There is no different to using the Xolo or Orange build.prop really.

In the future we may find that Gameloft etc add support for one of the big name Intel devices like the Motorola Razr i. If that happens then we can just pretend to be that device and get full Intel compiled versions of games for better performance. Fingers crossed.

Can someone help me with the order in which things need to be done with ricky's tool? The following is what I did:

1. Installed XOLO ICS (this didnt work for some reason through tool. I copied the update.zip to the phone memory and after the tool based install failed, I flashed the update.zip using the recovery console)

2. Copied ADB-Insecure.apk to the phone memory and installed it and changed the necessary settings in it

3. AIO tool -> option 7 -> Root

4. AIO tool -> Option 8

5. AIO -> Option 17 -> This is bricking the phone. Stuck at XOLO logo. I tried this multiple times. So I go back to step 1 again.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I deodex earlier? Please help.

Edit: Step 4 is choosing option 9. Sorry, my bad.

Edited by itzram

Guest BlueMoonRising

Can someone help me with the order in which things need to be done with ricky's tool? The following is what I did:

1. Installed XOLO ICS (this didnt work for some reason through tool. I copied the update.zip to the phone memory and after the tool based install failed, I flashed the update.zip using the recovery console)

2. Copied ADB-Insecure.apk to the phone memory and installed it and changed the necessary settings in it

3. AIO tool -> option 7 -> Root

4. AIO tool -> Option 8

5. AIO -> Option 17 -> This is bricking the phone. Stuck at XOLO logo. I tried this multiple times. So I go back to step 1 again.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I deodex earlier? Please help.

Option 8 is unroot, why would you root and then unroot in quick succession?

Guest BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising - Any idea why this is happening? What am I doing wrong?

"Option 8 is unroot, why would you root and then unroot in quick succession?"

Guest Zhiming Zhou

Does this "Enable SD card" function work for Xolo X900?

Xolo X900 has external SD card slot like San Diego?

If it does, I will immediately got a Xolo X900... lol

Really Thanks

Edited by flibblesan
please trim quoted posts

Guest BlueMoonRising

Does this "Enable SD card" function work for Xolo X900?

Xolo X900 has external SD card slot like San Diego?

If it does, I will immediately got a Xolo X900... lol

Really Thanks

Yes it does and there was no reason to repeat all of the opening post, lol.

Guest BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising - Any idea why this is happening? What am I doing wrong?

No, I didn't notice. Rather than edit your original post, mention it it in subsequent posts. Nobody will go back to check for changes.

You don't need to deodex at all unless you're using the themes. Option 9 (enable init.d) is as far as I'm aware for enabling the sd card(although I may be wrong about that).

Make sure that you've enabled USB debugging and checked BOTH boxes in adb. You also need to kill adb on your PC via taskmanager every time you use a different option (don't forget to start the tool for each option as well). A restart of your phone wont do any harm between each operation either.

Hi Ricky,

I tried it. Doesn't work. In fact, even fix brick doesn't work. It says Installing package - aborted. I am having manually flash the ics XOLO all over again.

What am I missing?

i cant for the life of me get from xolo ics to orange ics always comes up with a error with the build.prop when the green man pops up onscreen gets near the end then the error happens any ideas what i am missing? btw i have not changed the build.prop at all i have come from orange gb to xolo gb to xolo ics

Guest BlueMoonRising

i cant for the life of me get from xolo ics to orange ics always comes up with a error with the build.prop when the green man pops up onscreen gets near the end then the error happens any ideas what i am missing? btw i have not changed the build.prop at all i have come from orange gb to xolo gb to xolo ics

Did you install the update for Xolo?