Dropped calls and sound quality generally

Guest Voxpop2011

Guest Voxpop2011

I am getting quite a lot of dropped calls - three in one conversation - and generally the sound quality on incoming calls is not good. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Guest Andymac1969

I am getting quite a lot of dropped calls - three in one conversation - and generally the sound quality on incoming calls is not good. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

I haven't noticed a problem using this phone, I did have similar problems using my G300 with Orange/T Mobile, you on any EE brand?

Guest Voxpop2011

I am a Vodafone customer. I had similar problems with the Skate/OMC and there was a proximity sensor app in Play which helped. If this persists, I will drop into a Vodafone shop.

Guest KenBW2

Just to weigh in on this, I've had no problems with dropped calls. Only related issue I've had is the proximity sensor seems to not detect my face, so the screen sometimes doesn't turn off

Guest radu_sergiu

Despite of low call in volume [ I started a topic about this issue] I observed a kind of bug. If I am speaking with someone via speaker or headset and in the middle of conversation I am changing again to earpiece the other guy has problem to hear me for some 5 seconds.

Edited by radu_sergiu