• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

tibbi

tibbi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300, ZTE Blade Eco CM9

Pay attention. You have in that rar 3 folders. One with an small update.app for your country. First select this one and put in your dload folder and update with vol + vol - power long press. After that delete from dload folder that update.app and copy the big one update.app which has around 1g. Againg vol + bla bla. Alsi in that rar you have another update.app for root purpose but you do not need it now. Good luck !!!
LE I suppose you have g510-0100...

Many thanks to frazer_cooper. [without his link about firmware G510-0100 I couldn't do anything]

Hello Radu,

Can you please help me where I can find a fw suitable for my Y300-0100? In one of your previous post you refer to frazer_cooper as the source of your device's fw but I cannot find it anywhere. I have an issue with my Y300, and cannot flash the factory update since it stucks at step 2. You are talking about three folders with different content, but the factory stuff has only a single one file.
I would appreciate your help so hopefully you are still visiting this post.
Thanks!

radu_sergiu

radu_sergiu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
hello
but we have different phones , so different firmwares. my model is g510-0100. original firmwares are not compatible.

Edited by radu_sergiu, 25 July 2013 - 04:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users