- almar (Marc)
- bsbsbs (Sándor)
- phj (János)
thanks to all the above the dream of running android on i8000 came true. and because of their job we were expecting faster and faster, more and more efficient and smooth versions.
i followed their path. got a version, modified it, combined the best parts of each ROM and i am offering a new ROM much closer to be complete and less beta.
DETAILS ABOUT THE ROM
It is not based on frenkiedroid as far as i know but followed other path onto chinese ROMS. I think it is faster than any other ROM (tell me if not). It has achived score 1035 on antutu on my class 10 sd card (this is almost the speed of a native android phone using cm6 and this fast hardware)
According to measuments made using Benchmark & Tuning it is up to 56% faster compared to the already fast frenkiedroid
battery lasts up to 2 days
Information and photos below (post no41)
- fixed gsm not working with some SIM cards (now i hope it can work with all networks)
- improve speed compared to version 2
- fixed other bugs
- improved build.prop
- fixed account problem
- fixed camera problem
- fixed some crash bugs
- installed suggested programs (freeware)
This ROM has preinstalled only the basic programs to allow you add any other program you desire from market.
I also suggest you another package of apps (dialers, sms apps, pictures and video apps) here
big kernel (original)
- We backup our data on our card
- download mini-tool
- connect your phone with computer on usb disk mode for our sdcard (alternatively you can select your storage, but here i describe sd-card installation)
- install and run minitool
- select your sd-card and erase all partitions.
- create a) one partition primary fat32 (the sum of sd-card's mb minus 1533 mb), one partition primary ext4 for our android sized 1333 mb , γ) one partition primary linux swap with the rest 200 mb
- select apply and wait
- you decompress the file ROM and Tools.rar
- We change the date of our computer on any date of sept 2011
- we run ImageRecover.exe
- select restore (normal) and next
- search on your computer the disk, the folder that our ROM is stored ( .TBI file) and select it
- on the new window select the last down option
- then on the new window select the partition of our sd card to install (this is the medium partition sized 1333 mb (will write next to it MBR1.....linux native), click onto it and press next
- On next window when see "all data on linux native partition lost" press "yes" and wait copying to reach 100%
- reopen minitool an if after ext4 partition there is left some unused/unformated space (grey colour) delete linux swap partition and create a new linux swap primary partition including this time the previously seen unused space
- when finish select settings on your phone and change usb connection mode on your phone to "my storage"
- In the root of "my storage" we paste a ) haret.exe, b ) zImage, c ) startup.txt from the folder "copy to storage card root" from the rar we downloaded and decompressed
- Disconnect our phone from usb, enter "my storage" and run haret.exe
- this is the end. android starts. hope you enjoy
Edited by argentinos, 14 December 2013 - 09:20 PM.