1. First off, im guessing yall have got a custom recovery installed, your gonna have to use CWM, this one
2. Flash CM10.1 like a brutha. you can use rom manager for that, or just hold volume + and the power button
3. Get the sisco kernel for CM10.1 and flash it
4. put some Chinese baseband on it for hanging up calls to enemies flash it (like all the rest so far)
At this point, you have CM10.1 and it's pretty sick already, but we'r missing some battery-ness and some lovely video codecs. lets get some of that ey?
5. install battery saver off the Google Play Store. I like that one, it's simple and i'm simple, we're good together but ramp it up to level 2 of battery saving
6. MX Player will sort out most of your video needs. it'll ask you to install this aswell.
Right, that's it. Couple of extra things you can do to make your phone extra happy :
I) get a defaults app, this does the job well. You'll need to scroll to the bottom and change Video and Video Streaming MX Player.
ii) move MX Player to the system folder. if your lazy like me and you do this a lot, you can download an app to do it for you like this one. this step isn't 100% necessary but i think it lets Facebook use MX Player instead of the stock video player.
Credits... i dont know if i need to do this but why not.
Thanks to: HERRERO7, Eloimuns, asis_92, and all those guys that made the apps. And all the fine people of modaco and htcmania cause i'm a massive noob but you guys explain stuff well.
Hope it works well for you guys