HUAWEI g510 creaking

Guest killerkarp386

Guest killerkarp386

Hi I just bought the g510 and it seems when I press the right hand side of the phone or creaks does anyone else have this issue?

Guest KelDG

Yeah, I get a creak, its from the battery cover, it is not a snug a fit as it should be, it just needs a little padding around the rim to stop it slipping when you apply pressure.

Guest Phrank

mine creaks as hell, the whole back cover in general, they should attach a can of WD-40 to each device...

Ditto, mine creaks like hell, but it doesn't bother me. The whole battery cover is a bit cheap and creaky.

Guest Voxpop2011

Creaking would probably be the last straw for me, so am underwhelmed to report that mine doesn't.

Still have to find a way around recovery and attempt to root again.

Guest KelDG

It's no big deal to me as everything else about it is perfect, fast for budget great screen and plays most games I want. It can be sorted though, just pad it yourself.

Guest killerkarp386

So overall some people have this problem others don't. So I may as well exchange it, what's Vodafone's return policy like on pay as you go?

Guest Voxpop2011

If you have had the phone less than seven days, you can opt for a refund. Otherwise they will try for the 'repair' option, although an exchange should be offered.

Guest killerkarp386

Yea to me it does, so is it worth swapping this for a galaxy ace 2, I know I lose oitnon the nice screen and NFC but is that better build quality?

Guest PCTechRoss

Yea to me it does, so is it worth swapping this for a galaxy ace 2, I know I lose oitnon the nice screen and NFC but is that better build quality?

If you're going to do that then I would suggest waiting for the Ace 3