Y300 Call Recording

Guest maniv

I have just updated to v1.5 and unable to get good quality call recording. Basically it does not record the other side, in v1.4 it was fine.

I have given up with these custom ROM's, going back to stock.

Edited by maniv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maniv

I have tried several different apps and I am unable to get calls recorded on the otherside. If someone has a solution for this on custom ROM, then I would be grateful.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest caolo

Hi I am looking for a call recording solution for this device too. Do you know any? Lewa OS 4.1.2 ROM v1.4 works well for call recording both sides?

• 2 weeks later...

It is useful to have this feature when you have young kids and hearing them talk on the phone with someone is different, it is kind of like having photos. It is also useful when speaking to companies, as they might claim to have said something else.

This is now resolved, please check out this thread http://www.modaco.co...call-recording/

It would have been nice if the call recording software would handle the playback as well, but sometimes you can not have everything.

Edited by maniv

Guest McKangi

I dont see why anyone would need call recording unless your a phone salesman, so can you shed some light on me why do you guys ask for it?

Sorry!

Slighty speak in English

I am the author of the original solution

+Info for internal settings:

Call Recorder->Menu->Settings->Audio Player->Android decoder for AMR

origin to the forum will be a more detailed description

during translation.

Sorry my English.... :wacko: