Interesting

Guest Voxpop2011

Guest Voxpop2011

I received a text from Vodafone today attaching a survey on the Ascend G510. I started to do it but, of course, the abysmal website crashed and I deleted the message. One of the questions was on a scale of 0 to 10, would I recommend the phone to friend. Looks as if the returns are mounting up.

• 1 month later...
Guest BrownMicrowave

Nearly all the huawei's ive seen and use suck. Of course they are budget devices most of the time but they always cheap out on the ram which is the second most important thing in a budget device. The P1 or the flashship devices maybe good but the mid range and budget suck majorly.

they are rushed out to earn a quick buck for huawei.

I have had the opposite experience to both of you, I have never had a smartphone before and finally caved with a G300, it was brilliant, fantastic build quality and managed everything I could throw at it except high end games (obviously). Same experience with the G510 apart from the Vodafone bloatware I had on it slowing it down, its off now and its nice and snappy.

Just to be clear, I am not "having a go here" :-

Voxpop2011, I have noticed all your posts are about you having problems with your huawei, you have a faulty unit as plenty of other peoples are fine. Get it fixed or write it off as a bad experience and bin it.

BrownMicrowave, if all Huawei devices you have used sucked why did you buy a G510, it suggests you have already had a bad experience with the company. Ask to try out the unit before you buy it next time, it will save you hassle. You would probably be happier with something like a Galaxy S3

Guest BrownMicrowave

I have had the opposite experience to both of you, I have never had a smartphone before and finally caved with a G300, it was brilliant, fantastic build quality and managed everything I could throw at it except high end games (obviously). Same experience with the G510 apart from the Vodafone bloatware I had on it slowing it down, its off now and its nice and snappy.

Just to be clear, I am not "having a go here" :-

Voxpop2011, I have noticed all your posts are about you having problems with your huawei, you have a faulty unit as plenty of other peoples are fine. Get it fixed or write it off as a bad experience and bin it.

BrownMicrowave, if all Huawei devices you have used sucked why did you buy a G510, it suggests you have already had a bad experience with the company. Ask to try out the unit before you buy it next time, it will save you hassle. You would probably be happier with something like a Galaxy S3

yep kel i have one in my hand right now lol. bro didnt want his upgrade