Huawei y300 big problem

Guest murdock477

Guest murdock477

OK, i rooted my huawei y300 and installed twrp. then installed cyanogenmod 10 alpha. then restored stock rom, and made backup of cyanogenmod. I wanted to go back to cyanogenmod but saw that twrp touch doesnt work, then downloaded twrp manager and selected restore and it jumped into twrp recovery for restore but it just cancelled the restore and restarted. now i cant go back to recovery and cyanogenmod boots forever. i need to fix it! Sorry not good in english. BTW i have y300-0100.

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

OK, i rooted my huawei y300 and installed twrp. then installed cyanogenmod 10 alpha. then restored stock rom, and made backup of cyanogenmod. I wanted to go back to cyanogenmod but saw that twrp touch doesnt work, then downloaded twrp manager and selected restore and it jumped into twrp recovery for restore but it just cancelled the restore and restarted. now i cant go back to recovery and cyanogenmod boots forever. i need to fix it! Sorry not good in english. BTW i have y300-0100.

You should try to flash LeWa-Recovery via ADB and then you should be able to make Backups/ Restore and flash new roms.

Guest MadHatterRyu

http://www.modaco.co...-lewa-recovery/

here :D its prettymuch the same thing though.. but yah, I've had a few minor glitches which this seems to take care of : )

reason I linked you to the forum and not to the file directly is so you can read on what to do o.o...

Edited by MadHatterRyu