Differences between Ascend G510-0100 and G510-0200

Guest Simbox97

Guest Voxpop2011

The G510-0200 is a China market model and will not include any google apps, but given that the play store and gmail are currently broken, this may be academic. Unless the Rom developer has included google services, there will be no point in flashing any of these.

Guest xondrax

@Voxpop2011 Sorry,but You are totally wrong.0200 is european model without NFC /the version is selled in Spain for example/ 0100 is version included NFC and selled by Vodafone across Europe ...The Chinese version is 0010 /version without Google apps,not sure about NFC/

thats the difference between these models of G510.Custom roms are switchable between 0100 and 0200,but You must forgot NFC /theres not source code for 0100,only for 0200/

Guest XileD

Hiii just got this phone and i am frm india, the model sold is G510-0200 whis is sim unlocked. No it doesnot hav a NFC chip. And the phone does not support any other language than english.It comes pre installed with google play ." HUAWEI-Ascend-G510-Android-4-1-Emotion_UI-V100R001C151B165-India"this is the version installed on my mobile. I think this rom will work with anyothe 0200 model but i dont think u can do it on a 0100 phone, its really smooth no bloatware. http://www.huaweidevice.co.in/Support/Downloads/ just check the link.

Guest Voxpop2011
@Voxpop2011 Sorry,but You are totally wrong.0200 is european model

:blush: Completely misread the question. Too many things going on in my head. I am preparing for a house move. :D