• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

phil0001

phil0001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Blade3
I have just downloaded the new update for virgin uk. I am sick of all the Virgin apps that you get with the virgin update. I have tried to unzip the update package and remove the software from the system/app folder that i don't want and then zip the folder, but i get an error message, signiture verification failed message when i try to update the phone. How do i remove unwanted apps, rezip the update package and make it so the verification is ok.

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Electronic, Dancing, ITC
  • Devices:Blade III, Blade G, Lumia 620
flash stock rom, root the blade iii, use ES file manager and you have the option root uninstaller, then chose app...

by: HACKER-001

phil0001

phil0001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Blade3
i wanted a way to do it without rooting the device or using clockworkmod boot image

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
You can't.

Wouldn't it be great if you could flash all kinds unverified packages with the official recovery. Certainly would make rooting/hacking/etc a breeze. Unfortunately that isn't possible if you don't have access to private keys that ZTE uses to sign their packages.

Tony-steam

Tony-steam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
I cannot find a link to any official Blade III update from Virgin UK. Have you been singled out?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

I cannot find a link to any official Blade III update from Virgin UK. Have you been singled out?

Have looked through the pinned topics?

I'm quite sure I added one there a while back. :P Also a new generic B12 build had been on the ZTE site for about a month before I picked it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users