Bricked Zte blade 3 help

Guest Zoli18

Guest KonstaT

So basically you've flashed N880E bootloaders and radios (it's a CDMA device) on to your Blade III. No wonder it's bricked.

Remove battery, keep both volume up and volume down buttons pressed and connect your device via USB cable to your computer. If computer recognizes the device in DFU mode, it should be still recoverable. If not, you have a nice paper weight/door stopper/etc.

Guest peetu20

Yes, but your warranty is gone. But repairing may pay more than new phone. Here in finland repair services are ridiculous, my old blade(paid 120e of it two years ago) now two months ago I managed to break the digitizer(So it still works fine, just looks ugly) and I asked for some repair service what costs to change new digitizer to it. They said about 130e!! WTF? I cant get new one at all, but used one pays ~30e.

So I am gonna repair it myself ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

So basically you've flashed N880E bootloaders and radios (it's a CDMA device) on to your Blade III. No wonder it's bricked.

Remove battery, keep both volume up and volume down buttons pressed and connect your device via USB cable to your computer. If computer recognizes the device in DFU mode, it should be still recoverable. If not, you have a nice paper weight/door stopper/etc.

Hello everybody, we have an interesting problem of a very similar nature over in the Acqua forum, I'm just going to shove a nice big signpost here and say no more, other than I've tried to prep him for some ugly news. Perhaps its the digitizer?

Thanks if you're able to advise...

Edited by MJonMoDaCo