• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

i installed cm10.1 on my huawei it was ok and it had fullscreen contacts by default,if you see ice cream sandwich up to android 4.3 all of the Roms have fullscreen caller id.

Not all ROM's do, which is why the option exists in Xposed. And I think the reason Xposed doesn't work for the stock ROM or Tillaz's ROM is because the part that's shown when you're taking a call is different. I could probably fix this if I owned the device, but as I don't then it's not possible for me to test or debug anything.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

arsalan11

arsalan11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300(U8833)

Not all ROM's do, which is why the option exists in Xposed. And I think the reason Xposed doesn't work for the stock ROM or Tillaz's ROM is because the part that's shown when you're taking a call is different. I could probably fix this if I owned the device, but as I don't then it's not possible for me to test or debug anything.

You need phone.apk or framework.jar?i can send them for you if you need source code i can ask tillaz for that:)

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

on Y300... Stock kernel.. (1.0ghz max)

Pros:
Antutu score 6726 WTF!! THATS A RECORD ON THIS PHONE HOLY CRAP!
CPU: 2349
GPU: 2497
RAM: 935
I/O: 945

indeed.. this is the slickest rom ever! the best I've managed

Cons:
where the heck are the toggles on the notif bar? this is annoying... :unsure:

Just use power toggles

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

You need phone.apk or framework.jar?i can send them for you if you need source code i can ask tillaz for that:)

Neither as you can't just take the files from CM10 or even another ROM as that won't work.

You need the official 4.1.1 version of Android from another device that supports the full screen caller ID. It'd then require a bit of modding to get it running on the Y300. But simply put, you probably won't get full screen caller ID working on this ROM or Tillaz's. You will on CM10, but that's not stable enough for daily use yet.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

MadHatterRyu

MadHatterRyu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300

Just use power toggles

waay ahead... yes, thats my alternative.. but it was somuch simpler to pull down the notif tab from literally WHEREVER you were and set stuff..

Over..... *KSSSSSHHHHKKKK*

Ducsidu

Ducsidu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

waay ahead... yes, thats my alternative.. but it was somuch simpler to pull down the notif tab from literally WHEREVER you were and set stuff..

This Universal Vendor should work in theory. But just in case make a backup before trying.

MadHatterRyu

MadHatterRyu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I'm bailing ship :| I think I'll just install CM 10... or 10.1

Over..... *KSSSSSHHHHKKKK*

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Power toggles does that... you just set up a notification toggle. You can also odd widgetsoid to do the same.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

arsalan11

arsalan11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Neither as you can't just take the files from CM10 or even another ROM as that won't work.

You need the official 4.1.1 version of Android from another device that supports the full screen caller ID. It'd then require a bit of modding to get it running on the Y300. But simply put, you probably won't get full screen caller ID working on this ROM or Tillaz's. You will on CM10, but that's not stable enough for daily use yet.

i have wildfire buzz 4.1.1 files caller id works in that version now we need phone.apk?

Edited by arsalan11, 01 September 2013 - 04:45 PM.

arsalan11

arsalan11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

i have wildfire buzz 4.1.1 files caller id works in that version now we need phone.apk?

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Space
  • Devices:Moto X

i installed cm10.1 on my huawei it was ok and it had fullscreen contacts by default,if you see ice cream sandwich up to android 4.3 all of the Roms have fullscreen caller id.you don't need any 3rd party apps.i used FSCI and B!G caller id but both of them need 5 sec to show caller photo because built in caller runs first after that 3rd party app starts and sometimes you can't stop the call and other problems.so it doesn't depend on huawei(my phone on earth) it depends on our rom.as you see when someone calls you main screen photo becomes your wallpaper but in fact it should be the full screen contact photo.
look at these photos:
thanks zolalll for your answer:)

stock huawei roms are EmotionUI, which is totally different to AOSP based roms like CM, i will try to make caller id full screen in the next update of FusionX

arsalan11

arsalan11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

stock huawei roms are EmotionUI, which is totally different to AOSP based roms like CM, i will try to make caller id full screen in the next update of FusionX

thank you tillaz how can i help you?
i love android programming i'm new to java and eclipse but if you guide me i promise to help you:)

TheNemesis584

TheNemesis584

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300
I don't see any difference between b182 and b194, to me they are same, b190 is different

nirmalbalaji

nirmalbalaji

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@NirmalBalaji
Can anyone tell me how is the battery life on B194 compared to B190 and Stock ?

Clarkiieh

Clarkiieh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Can anyone tell me how is the battery life on B194 compared to B190 and Stock ?

Its been okay with me, seems better then what it was :)

Laximus

Laximus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Y300-0100
I lost root, do I have to do the root process again?

I installed this rom, and after I restore my backup except the system, I have SuperSu Pro with surviver, but no superuser permission.

Is there a way to root again without a PC, just in TWRP, or have to root this system again? I am just asking because I have Mac and with Mac to root the device is impossible... I mean the Terminal doesnt see my Y300

=/

Also I have a terminal app on Y300. Can I root with this too?

EDIT:

Sorry I was just tired, of course I can flashed again the supersu from TWRP. =)

Edited by Laximus, 04 September 2013 - 12:22 AM.

spapa

spapa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
I have installed this rom on G510 but i don't end the calls... when I close a call the phone application remains locked and the sound overall is idle for a few seconds.
I have also flash universal vendor zip. Why?

thanks all!

ZolaIII

ZolaIII

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100
Its for EU market, if you are in asia change baseband!

spapa

spapa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Solved! Thanks!

Laximus

Laximus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Y300-0100

on Y300... Stock kernel.. (1.0ghz max)

Pros:
Antutu score 6726 WTF!! THATS A RECORD ON THIS PHONE HOLY CRAP!

Antutu V.4 - 7525

=)

With this B194 of course.

Thanks to Tillaz and Zola for sharing!

Edited by Laximus, 04 September 2013 - 01:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users