[Stock ROM] Huawei Y300 B194 Repack

Guest tillaz

Guest arsalan11

Neither as you can't just take the files from CM10 or even another ROM as that won't work.

You need the official 4.1.1 version of Android from another device that supports the full screen caller ID. It'd then require a bit of modding to get it running on the Y300. But simply put, you probably won't get full screen caller ID working on this ROM or Tillaz's. You will on CM10, but that's not stable enough for daily use yet.

i have wildfire buzz 4.1.1 files caller id works in that version now we need phone.apk?

Edited by arsalan11

i installed cm10.1 on my huawei it was ok and it had fullscreen contacts by default,if you see ice cream sandwich up to android 4.3 all of the Roms have fullscreen caller id.you don't need any 3rd party apps.i used FSCI and B!G caller id but both of them need 5 sec to show caller photo because built in caller runs first after that 3rd party app starts and sometimes you can't stop the call and other problems.so it doesn't depend on huawei(my phone on earth) it depends on our rom.as you see when someone calls you main screen photo becomes your wallpaper but in fact it should be the full screen contact photo.

look at these photos:

thanks zolalll for your answer:)

stock huawei roms are EmotionUI, which is totally different to AOSP based roms like CM, i will try to make caller id full screen in the next update of FusionX

Guest arsalan11

stock huawei roms are EmotionUI, which is totally different to AOSP based roms like CM, i will try to make caller id full screen in the next update of FusionX

thank you tillaz how can i help you?

i love android programming i'm new to java and eclipse but if you guide me i promise to help you:)

Guest Laximus

I lost root, do I have to do the root process again?

I installed this rom, and after I restore my backup except the system, I have SuperSu Pro with surviver, but no superuser permission.

Is there a way to root again without a PC, just in TWRP, or have to root this system again? I am just asking because I have Mac and with Mac to root the device is impossible... I mean the Terminal doesnt see my Y300

=/

Also I have a terminal app on Y300. Can I root with this too?

EDIT:

Sorry I was just tired, of course I can flashed again the supersu from TWRP. =)

Edited by Laximus

I have installed this rom on G510 but i don't end the calls... when I close a call the phone application remains locked and the sound overall is idle for a few seconds.

I have also flash universal vendor zip. Why?

thanks all!

Guest Laximus

on Y300... Stock kernel.. (1.0ghz max)

Pros:

Antutu score 6726 WTF!! THATS A RECORD ON THIS PHONE HOLY CRAP!

Antutu V.4 - 7525

=)

With this B194 of course.

Thanks to Tillaz and Zola for sharing!

Edited by Laximus

Guest nirmalbalaji

Its for EU market, if you are in asia change baseband!

So flashing this B194 will replace the baseband which comes by default with the mobile? I'm from India. Post the link for the baseband so I can download it for an emergency purpose.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Its been okay with me, seems better then what it was :)

How is the battery drain issue? Still some of the Google Services are keeping the phone awake all the time?

So flashing this B194 will replace the baseband which comes by default with the mobile? I'm from India. Post the link for the baseband so I can download it for an emergency purpose.

the basedband is not included in rom .zps, its an image that needs flashed manually, or if you install an official update (update.app) it will be changed.

Guest Clarkiieh

How is the battery drain issue? Still some of the Google Services are keeping the phone awake all the time?

Battery life is good, but I think my battery's cells are dying due to me over charging, not the rom

"It is fully stock" but it includes su binary? wacko.png

that would be because:

"here is a flashable repack of the B194 update, at this time it is untested by myself as i wont have a Y300 until next Saturday.

i have included the cust partition also so it is fully stock. "

if people had just waited until i could test it i would of noticed this... i just repacked what i was given

people can flash this to remove it straight after flashing the rom

remove_su_binary.zip