CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest SaurabhRCk

I am running it for last 16 hours! No crash, no reboot, everything is working fine! I switched to nova. changed the default keyboard to Huawei keyboard(God I love this keyboard). Battery is not that great. but for initial 5th build, its great. I am gonna stay with this rom for now until any update comes. Great work!

Guest totydm

After a day of use i can confirm these bugs for my Y300-0100:

- WiFi not reconnect after an out-of-range

- Keys's leds at maximum power (in every moment)

- On 3D benchmark the phone reboot

The Rom is great, the work is great, i think that the last important module to develope is the table of frequency, occording to me the most important feature of a cyanoRom. XD

Thanks for your work and for your time.

Guest totydm

Me and my roommate have both y300-0100, with this rom we have the same MAC address, it seems a bug, please Fix it, we cannot connect on the same router :D LoL 

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

I don't know if it is a bug but when the phone asks for pin or shows a whatsapp popup, then the background turns black. On every other rom i've tested you can see your wallpaper instead of this black background. Maybe you can fix that? Or is it like it should be on 4.1.2?

Edit: Another bug: when i turn on bluetooth it automatically disconnects from wifi.

Edited by AssaSsiNMiLeS

Guest willsmity

Yeah, R6 is now available. Happy flashing guys!

I want to say thanks you very much for the rom , only one question will you put the Radio in the rom ?

Guest TangerineTractor

I want to say thanks you very much for the rom , only one question will you put the Radio in the rom ?

tHERE ISN;T A RAIDO THAT WORKS WITH cm ON THE y300/g510. tJE ONLY fm RADIO THAT WORKS WITH cm IS sPIRIT, AND THE dEV WOULD NEED TO MODIFY IT TO WORK WITH THIS HARDWARE, WHICH HE'LL ONLY DO IF ENOUGH PEOPLE REQUEST IT (WITH CASH)

(Sorry about the CAPS. Can't be bothered retyping.)

Guest Y300-0100

tHERE ISN;T A RAIDO THAT WORKS WITH cm ON THE y300/g510. tJE ONLY fm RADIO THAT WORKS WITH cm IS sPIRIT, AND THE dEV WOULD NEED TO MODIFY IT TO WORK WITH THIS HARDWARE, WHICH HE'LL ONLY DO IF ENOUGH PEOPLE REQUEST IT (WITH CASH)

(Sorry about the CAPS. Can't be bothered retyping.)

Actually there is one FM2.apk working on CM10 (but with a little bug. Stations can be searched, stoped and listen to a desired station but can not be memorize because then comes to a force close). And this rom uses a different kernel that works with TWRP 2.6.1.0

Guest CN_Seventh

when I touch the screen ,the phone is not reflect

when I replace the boot.img that I Un-packing up in R4 ,It works!

I am G510 ,sorry for my english

Guest Sieberkriem

When turning the screen off ("sleep") the electron beam animation shows as normal but then the screen flickers back on slightly before turning off completely. Well, some times, not all the time.

Edited by Sieberkriem