Restoring stock rom help me pls :(

Guest rasimoruc

Guest rasimoruc
Hi
I ZTE blade 3 (turkey avea in touch 2) stock rom installed but the phone fails to perform under the guarantee need to install the original rom rom u downloaded from the site but never got around to BladeIII-Stock-Recovery-ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10 with ZTE-yi removed cwm however, installing the rom u "e signature verification failed installation aborted" error please help have tried, but I could not.

failure phone constantly re-starting the phone do you have any solution on this issue?

I'm sorry my english is bad

How about posting it to right thread and reading the first post there first.

Do not use ClockWorkMod to flash stock firmware! You'll find update.zip and installation instructions within each packages. Inside each update.zip you'll also find the stock recovery (recovery.img) compatible with each firmware. If necessary, you can flash the stock recovery the same way as you'd flash ClockWorkMod.

You should post it to the stock ROMs thread or find one of the twenty threads where this is already explained. It's ridiculous there's at least one new 'how to install a stock ROM' thread every week, yet no one has even once asked these questions in the proper thread that is pinned on the top of the forum! Someone might actually even find something there and this wouldn't have to explained over and over again.

You either
1) install Avea stock recovery -> install Avea stock ROM
or
2) have generic recovery image -> install generic stock ROM -> install Avea stock recovery -> install Avea stock ROM