phone bricked?

Guest talenat92

Guest talenat92

think i just bricked mine phone while trying to use swapper...

did everything rigth how the instructions said,but cant even enter fastboot...any suggestions? :/

Guest Y300-0100
Guest Y300-0100

try the following. hold down volume plus and volume minus and than connect to charger..

you need to hold volume +/- for a few second. it worked for me when I brick my phone.

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

and the power button? damn swapper :/

no need for power button. when connecting charger it should start phone after few sec. just hold +/- and connect charger..

• 6 months later...
Guest pressleyt9

i have an Huawei G510-0100 and unlock the bootloader, run CM11 on it, i came across swapper2 and do a swap on my phone and then after the second reboot i did, the whole screen turns into blue.can't get fastboot and recovery mode anymore. i've tried force updating and normal update with the firmware build number of my phone and so many others but none installed i keep getting failed. Please can anybody help me out on what to do to get my phone working again. i'll be verry grateful for dat, Thanks in advance.... i wish this G510 has a flashtool to recover it 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Huawei genius

i have an Huawei G510-0100 and unlock the bootloader, run CM11 on it, i came across swapper2 and do a swap on my phone and then after the second reboot i did, the whole screen turns into blue.can't get fastboot and recovery mode anymore. i've tried force updating and normal update with the firmware build number of my phone and so many others but none installed i keep getting failed. Please can anybody help me out on what to do to get my phone working again. i'll be verry grateful for dat, Thanks in advance.... i wish this G510 has a flashtool to recover it

I think I can help but I haft to no if u are soft brick or hard brick and do u have a custom recovery

Edited by Huawei genius

Guest Huawei genius

OK guys u might be able to recover your phone just tell me are u soft brick or hard brick do u have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM/PHILZ if not I can't help u

Guest pressleyt9

@Huawei Genius: Yes i have a custum recovery, i believe is a hard brick because i can't boot into fastboot and recovery mode and dload/update.app never go through i only have a pink bar on a black screen and the update will never go through 30% i guess. if i turn it on normally it comes on with a red,blue square on a green background and goes fully blue after about three seconds, please i'll be very grateful for any help to get it back to function... Thanks for ur concern

anche a Luca sarò grato se può aiutare io vivo a Pietra Ligure e ho comprato il telefono da Ipercoop Albenga.... Grazie 

Sì, ho un recupero custum credo è un mattone difficile perché non riesco ad avviare in fastboot e modalità di ripristino e DLOAD / Update.app mai passare attraverso ho solo una barra rosa su uno schermo nero e l'aggiornamento non potrà mai passare attraverso 30 % credo che se lo accendo normalmente si accende con un quadrato rosso blu su uno sfondo verde e va completamente blu dopo circa tre secondi sarò molto grato per qualsiasi aiuto per farlo tornare a funzionare ... Grazie per ur preoccupazione

Edited by pressleyt9