Kitkeate!! (App's Android 4.4)(CM y STOCK)

Guest infernape763

Guest danny19901

so you don't have to carry your flash drive with you all the time, like if you go to work and you need something that you need at home, all your documents are accessible on the net, it's easy to throw files around between pc and phone with the goodle drive or dropbox installed on both systems. I hope i understood your question right and gave you an idea of what's it's for..

Sort of but I just meant any site really other than Mega like mediafire, Gdrive etc... Just as I use a phone to DL everything and browse mega is annoying and a pain

Guest TayoOnabule

so you don't have to carry your flash drive with you all the time, like if you go to work and you need something that you need at home, all your documents are accessible on the net, it's easy to throw files around between pc and phone with the goodle drive or dropbox installed on both systems. I hope i understood your question right and gave you an idea of what's it's for..

There are other sites that are much more versatile like shared.com or google drive. Gotta agree with danny on this one

Well, most websites that share those links with downloads, don't have their own services to store their content on so they upload it onto mega, shared.com etc for us, users to access and download it...They just don't have their own platform, that's all.

TayoOnabule - I wasn't aware that I took a part in an argument - I just spoke on what I know in hopes of helping danny19901 out.

Guest danny19901

Well, most websites that share those links with downloads, don't have their own services to store their content on so they upload it onto mega, shared.com etc for us, users to access and download it...They just don't have their own platform, that's all.

TayoOnabule - I wasn't aware that I took a part in an argument - I just spoke on what I know in hopes of helping danny19901 out.

no argument but it is true I wish people did use other sharing sites for ROMs etc... As much as mega is nice its just a pain to download from on a phone

Guest TangerineTractor

no argument but it is true I wish people did use other sharing sites for ROMs etc... As much as mega is nice its just a pain to download from on a phone

Agreed, I do't like Mega. Shared.com is much nicer.

However, if you install the mega app on your phone, you can just copy the download link and open it in the app. It then downlaods pretty quickly and reliably.

Guest kripticmc

If you have mega app when you click on a mega download link it ask what app to use mega or browser click mega an it will access the apo an be downloaded in minutes as easy as can be tbh this don't seem to happen on chrome though

Edited by kripticmc